Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the Ghouls just be permanent at this point

Milinko

It's just annoying to have my inbox force itself open to just say hey ghouls are here; hey ghouls are gone ; HEY GHOULS. Like honestly I don't care at all and I don't go to the plains anymore because it's just plain boring rerun the same mission over and over no variation no unique possibilities. Like if you're not going to the plains to do a boss you're grinding for something not really there for fun. So when I get to the orbiter just to be forced to see HeY DId yoU knoW THE ghoUls aRe BACk I get a bit frustrated. Feels like a notification that should just be left to the navigation tabs or on the plains themselves.

Edited by Milinko
Jesus I can't spell
  • Like 7

I agree the constant emails are a bit annoying, but when they come and go things fluctuate between being a bit more tense if you're a newer player and being able to fish in relative quiet. It's more interesting that way IMHO.

How about Ghouls just get removed and Hunter mods become normal drops from Plains enemies? We have purged le ghouls probably hundreds of times by now, so the population should be dwindling lore-wise, and no one does the event anymore.

So tired of when I'm fishing or mining having 3 toxin and gas procs hit me and insta kill.

Did anyone like it when they were implemented?

• Like 1

I don't think ghouls need to be a permanent fixture, I just think the event needs to stop sending us inbox messages, at least after the first time. The Thermia Fractures event in Fortuna has no message, for example, and is perfectly fine, so I really don't see why we can't have the same for Ghoul Purge.

i think we just need to get rid of that intrusive video playback whenever ghouls are live, or have been completed.

The razorback and fomorians are periodic occurences and they don't have intrusive announcements. Besides, even without that video everyone can clearly see if the Ghouls are live since it's in everyone's orbiter alert window.