Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalibur

SkornedBeef

been playing since beta. He's still my main. Sure i use excal umbra now rather than the original one. Of course, I do have other frames i really enjoy like chroma, loki, ash, wisp, inaros. But excal will always be my main and will always prefer him over any other.

I recently leveled up my Umbra Excal and was looking forward to enjoying him. His fashionframe is sick.

I logged about 10 hours before putting him away for good. I found him too boring to play, and his kit is quite lacking. While his 4 is a blast, and 1 just okay, his 3 is entirely useless and 2 kinda meh. He's kinda slow, and I feel like him playing an incomplete frame who has been kinda pushed out of the meta. He doesn't really excal, i mean excel at anything.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

I recently leveled up my Umbra Excal and was looking forward to enjoying him. His fashionframe is sick.

I logged about 10 hours before putting him away for good. I found him too boring to play, and his kit is quite lacking. While his 4 is a blast, and 1 just okay, his 3 is entirely useless and 2 kinda meh. He's kinda slow, and I feel like him playing an incomplete frame who has been kinda pushed out of the meta. He doesn't really excal, i mean excel at anything.

Agreed. His gameplay should reflect a bit more what we've seen in the new trailer, especially Radial Javelin (but that goes for all three frames in the trailer. Artistic freedom aside, the difference between trailer and ingame gameplay a bit too much for me. Shows how much in need of polish the older frames are)

Edited by Sahansral

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

You think he's slow coz you aren't making use of his 1. Actually 1 and 2 are his most important abilities which you should be using the most. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Excalibur Prime

someone call us founders?

1 hour ago, Goodwill said:

You just never had the honor of crossing paths with me.

meh, once blue moon here and there what the odd meeting like us founders, it doesn't matter anyway.  I'll put in my fact, we are just people even thou we have the founder pack we didn't sign a paper to seal up excal prime, basically I don't feel ok that part but wondering how much value on our excal and skana prime (+ lato prime) that was pretty much I was die hard with excal prime even thou players made fun of excal so bad.... Do anyone remember the annoying frog jump power....yea I can't get over with it for the time being...

Sadly, the game's content mostly promotes boring aoe spam. While Excalibur is perfectly viable for anything, clearing half the map with one button (Equinox, Saryn are best examples) is the most effective and the easiest way to go in most missions. I just hope New War and further Sentient content will be more complex in difficulty and promote active gameplay.

Edited by Ksaero
  • Like 1