Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tributes

--DSP--ImagineWhales

As a player of 5 years, if not mistaken in the past before the update 23.10 the daily tribute only allow players to have that SPECIFIC (Azima) weapon for the daily login reward at 100 days.

How is it fair that changing the reward system and allowing players who played the game for such short amounts of time (only 100 days) get weapon like a Zenistar earlier than veterans in the game and on my end I have past the 100th login day wont have the chance to CHOOSE 1 out of the 3 weapons which players are given a chance to do after update 23.10 , instead I was given a fixed choice which is an Azima as my 100th day login reward.

I think that older accounts should be given a chance to have access as well like newer accounts.

Edited by ImagineWhales

49 minutes ago, Suncake said:

They changed it so each time you get to choose the weapon, it's not just on 100 days.

yes I know this...
What I am saying is that for example, DE should give older accounts in between a 101 days and 280 days a chance to choose their weapon reward as well , if someone came back to the game after stopping for awhile and is in between those daily tribute number after update 23.10 (eg. 101 to 230) wont have a chance to choose what weapon is given to them in the past and I am saying this is sort of unfair to those players.

Edited by ImagineWhales
edit

The TOS states the game can change and it is what it is. They can't go back and undo the use you got out of that weapon in the meantime. You get to choose at the next milestone now that things are a bit different and that's that.

Its a reward system for being active. Had you been active to begin with, it would likely not have been a issue as you would have already had the item anyway. Now you want to be rewarded when you left at a inconvenient log-in amount since a mechanic was last changed over a year ago.

People already had to deal with being at inconvenient log-in dates when the new system went live a year ago. There were no kind of reparations then as well. It is what is it. You get a chance to choose like all other accounts on your next milestone.

5 hours ago, ImagineWhales said:

What I am saying is that for example, DE should give older accounts in between a 101 days and 280 days a chance to choose their weapon reward as well

Actually, they can. If you get to the next tier that drops a weapon, you can choose either of the weapons you still don't have. So if you're at the 280 days login, you only have 20 days left before you can choose your next weapon.

Similarly when you get to the point where you would normally get a Primed Mod, you will be able to pick and choose which one you get there too.

But one thing they're not going to do is retroactively apply the choice, because of the number of people that would already have levelled and forma'd the existing rewards they received.

This system was changed because it means that anyone who has already claimed a reward is treated as if you'd just chosen that one instead of the others (even if you wouldn't have normally), while everyone that's coming up through the days has better access to some of the content that's locked away behind the time-wall. They still have to go the same number of days as any of the rest of us do in order to get all of the rewards, but it's just more flexible this way.