The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus: Kill or Save?

Spartan336

There was a scene at Tennocon where Rebecca polled the audience oh whether or not to kill or save the Lotus. It seems that the room was out to kill her. But what about the forums? Do you want to kill the Lotus or save her and why? 

EDIT: Dear God you are all a bunch of murder hobos. 

Edited by Spartan336
  • Like 2

Kill. It seems more logical than anything and can serve as an effective, if somewhat expected, symbol to mark the tennos journey.

We started off incapable of thinking for ourselves, no knowledge of the world so we needed someone to guide us like infants. After our awakening we still barely can come to grips with the stakes at play and make poor decisions thinking we know every thing like kids and teenagers. Now we've faced enough hardships and gained a true enough understanding of the world around us that we would need to put the universe ahead of ourselves and put a stop to her. Weve gone long enough without her and made plenty of allies along the way so we wont really be alone anymore.

Assuming of course they dont pull a quadruple agent type deal last second and turns out she actually was on our side the whole time and playing both sides which would be somewhat disappointing. 

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 3

According to Lotus herself, she was brainwashed or reprogrammed to care for us like a robo-nanny. When that was undone by Ballas, she returned to her old self, Natah. It only makes sense that while she is now a full sentient again, she still holds some sentimental value towards us, most likely a lingering fragment of her ‘conditioning’. If she gets over that and comes after us, yeah, I’d gladly put a few bullets in her. 

However, if there is a way to save her, I would prefer that.

• Like 3

I mean, during the Ropopalyst mission she seemingly makes it pretty clear she wants to kill us.

Eh, I don’t know what I would decide.

If the new war has more enemies like the Ropopalyst that block transference or pull you out of it, then I’ll probably be angry enough to murder her with my amp.

Not with void blasts, but with blunt force trauma.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I mean, during the Ropopalyst mission she seemingly makes it pretty clear she wants to kill us.

Well, she did cover up half the screen, so yeah, definitely wants us to fall towards Jupiter to our deaths.

• Like 1

I mean if we kill her, do we get Ordis to stop ghosting around as her and actually get original lines to use as our navigator for the rest of our time playing? So sick of her old lines and ugly holographic purple face. Ordis is the only one we need.

Kill.

• Like 4

From a pragmatic stand point, the simple fact is that she's seen and knows too much. She's even been inside our orbiter. Plus, there really isn't any "Lotus" to save.

Lotus is just a brainwashed Natah.

I mean, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. (Reloads Sarpa) 

34 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Me: So what's your opinion on the Lotus?

Everyone: ACibfhK.gif

CHjdOK5.gif

b4WES6U.gif

kuoXmBk.gif

dEapJlf.gif

Not enough. For all we know she could regenerate from a single cell. WE NEED TO GO EVEN FURTHER INTO OVERKILL REGIONS!!!

Related image

Related image

Related image

... Think that's gonna be enough?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Me: So what's your opinion on the Lotus?

Everyone: -snip-

No not everyone want kill her repeatedly, do you remember the man in the wall said or prophet what we will do?  It is exactly he is telling us to do, to kill lotus.  That is End Goal of his side, if we remember about the Paradox void storm this is how they view in the future, we may wear the mask because we are not the child no more but whom really sit the throne is mystery.  Cutting off the theories some point, the main point going back the main one, I am giving my reason why not to kill lotus for if we do kill lotus then it is possible we might have started the paradox as the man in the wall might rain supreme over the galaxy of our home.  This is one thing everyone keep on having their blind eye turn for this, Lotus is setting a not a boundary but preparing us our true enemy, Lotus may not be prophet but I know she can counter against this mysterious foe "The Man In The Wall" if you think about it he talk to her giving thoughts after thoughts after thoughts for creating doubts of her abilities being the care taker mother and for sure she is putting her life to the point being destroy.

You have to follow the action of Lotus, its like following bread crumbs trail to figure out clues and hints where the path leads towards into the game, at the time being imagine if we did kill lotus and we have sentient under our feet, where do you think this lead us towards or where lean on too?  Pretty much we are witness seeing such event occurred for we are becoming the founder of the orokin for the rebirth of tyrant orokin way of life.  Someone whoever this man is it seems he is many generation or either he is the version of something evil, something that we hate about that gives a flash back of the orokin of matter ways of cruelness towards the children.

At the time being if you settled killing her for you might create doom, better then unum who try predict the futur-...the unum...to rethink about it what is the unum's true goal?🤔

Better not spoil it for I will add it towards something else theories run.

Once again if we kill lotus for we will lose of sense to care, to change something good but find it will become our regrets for you don't know killing someone that you love will lead a road of regrets for it is teaching you that without show compassion, love, kindness, peace and to cherish for everything could die out like the flower even thou the flower are meant be there for moment in time it doesn't mean you shouldn't give up and not care for it no more, for there is reason why to teach to care for life among others even in seconds it does matter, if you let the flower die then what is the point life existing for it leads to the black and white world where life must die and nothing has reason to live or reason to keep on going.  Every life matters even in smallest moment even you spend time with your pets, your family, your friends and the love of your life.  Lotus is just lost her path because thanks to "the man in the wall" for how long did he torment her and her choses.  Just think about The Man In The Wall is a roommate and Lotus have to share room with him for he probably contently being annoying like the warhammer 40k the "chaos gods" just sending terrible emails, insult her, dramatized that making her see that what prophet saying that the tenno will kill the sentient, killing their lover of hers, so forth terrible that they are.  She was in torment from all her lifetime so show some love, compassion, kindness and so on forth, right now she is in a state worried that she try remove any emotion but there is always limit being emotionless.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yadalaboth said:

Not enough. For all we know she could regenerate from a single cell. WE NEED TO GO EVEN FURTHER INTO OVERKILL REGIONS!!!

You might as well get Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan then. He killed Cell.

Edited by Renegade343

1 hour ago, MrTitan123 said:

According to Lotus herself, she was brainwashed or reprogrammed to care for us like a robo-nanny. When that was undone by Ballas, she returned to her old self, Natah. It only makes sense that while she is now a full sentient again, she still holds some sentimental value towards us, most likely a lingering fragment of her ‘conditioning’. If she gets over that and comes after us, yeah, I’d gladly put a few bullets in her. 

However, if there is a way to save her, I would prefer that.

Care to source that? I don't recall the Lotus, but current Natah 2.0, who is arguably under the influence of whatever Ballas did to her, stating similar things, but not Lotus of old. 

12 minutes ago, yadalaboth said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

... Think that's gonna be enough?

If you're using all that use this guy to. 

c0cpYQx.gif