Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chroma specific ephemera

13 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

doubt they would have a frame only one as then we have everyone complaining to make it usable on every frame

well it just means that DE could probably make other frame specific ephemera's like a radiant aura for our paladin and cleric oberon. and what not.

1 hour ago, TheRealShade said:

Frame specific Ephemeras, hmm, that could come as part of Deluxe packages maybe?

maybe but then we would have to wait for the deluxe wheel to come around on any giving frame. even longer if the said frame just had their 2nd deluxe and has no ephemera.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

When you link Chroma Prime in chat, you see him with the wings directly which looks amazing and means they have played around with this look.

yeah which kind of bites that he can't do anything like that. only way of seeing the wings in gameplay is using that nearly useless effigy ability.

3 hours ago, Conquest375 said:

Or maybe an ephemera that gives everyone translucent wings.

that too. but i really didn't care about that. i was more focused on asking about this because those wings chroma has on him is being wasted on a near useless 4th ability called effigy. half the time i feel effigy is more useless the spectral scream. because at least you can choose what ever you want to light up with what ever status element you have. plus that creddit boost that effigy has is practically pointless since we have other means to get lots of credits in a relatively short time.