Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Suddenly Failing Defense

ConstyC

I was doing derelict defense as vauban solo, (ignis, dual vasto, ether reaper) and was doing particularly well. at wave 9 I was spamming vortex for fun, then I suddenly get a failure. pod was at 100% and nothing was even close to smacking the pod.

Another instance is on void T1 Defense solo again, using Nekros (ignis, dual vasto, ether reaper). I was on the last wave, pod was at 67% with one ancient hitting it. The moment I killed the ancient, I suddenly got another failure with the pod nowhere near death.

Pretty sure this is not supposed to happen? might be an ignis thing but I'm not really sure

Hello,

You can tell support about this if you like. But it's been a bug that the vortex can turn enemy sometimes. I once had my vortex suck in my allies and myself and kill us all. And in other instances the vortex instakilled the pod. 

In the other one was that a toxic ancient? Toxic ancients poison effect is supposed to damage the pod if the poison cloud was too close.

the other instance was a normal corrupted ancient healer. there were no other factors that could have killed the pod except that ancient hitting it. what struck me as strange is that I failed the mission the moment it died. and I'm pretty sure one hit from an ancient isn't enough to kill the pod at 60+% at wave 10

I've been haveing the same problem but for me it fails if the host leaves the mission. Directly after we who remain in the mission get a Mission Faild.
Can't tell if anyone killes anything the first seconds after we get back and then it fails, or a enemy is hiting the "Pod/Reactor thingy". But about 2 seconds after "host migration" the mission fails, happened to me twice.
Just tought I share my part and expreience of the problem.

Stay GOLD all!!

• 1 month later...