Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ALL PLATFORMS: Baro Ki'Teer regular schedule resumes July 19

[DE]Rebecca

Hello all!

As the Digital Pack Relay hosts our Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer into Saturday, July 13, we are moving Baro's normal bi-weekly cycle forward.
Starting July 19th, Mr. Ki'Teer will resume his usual appearances on all platforms!

Cheers!

1 minute ago, hifocus said:

It is unfair for those who didn't purchase the digital ticket for the super Baro....

Could just find someone with a ticket and trade prime parts for items. What I did to get prova vandal that DE has vaulted for two thirds of a year now. Tossed a little extra ducats in to cover the credit loss and everyone is happy.

4 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Have y'all looked into why Baro is broken with the Prova Vandal yet? Sucks I had to pay $25 to be guaranteed the chance to even see a weapon that doesn't show up in regular visits. 

While at TennoCon this year, I actually met the producer who is mostly(Primed Mods are out of his control) in charge of Baro's inventory and the Prova Vandal came up.  According to him, the prova vandal being "vaulted" was an oversight.

il y a 48 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Hello all!

As the Digital Pack Relay hosts our Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer into Saturday, July 13, we are moving Baro's normal bi-weekly cycle forward.
Starting July 19th, Mr. Ki'Teer will resume his usual appearances on all platforms!

Cheers!

In a sens it's unfair for those who didn't bought the digital pack, personnaly I bought one.

But I totally understand that it's abit too much for the team to manage to clean the tennocon relay and spawn a baro the same day.

(by the way that water fountain on tennocon relay is <3)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

According to him, the prova vandal being "vaulted" was an oversight.

Same answer I got from support a couple weeks ago. But them adding in that Tennocon was my only option to get it came across as a sales pitch to make more money and annoyed me. I just traded ducats with someone who did have access. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello all!

Cheers!

Does this mean that the whole schedule is moved going forward or just his next appearance? So is the following visit after July 13th going to be July 26 (current timeline) or August 2 (adjusted)?

DE pls, Where is DA Railjack ? >_> It looks good and that's for sure, but there is only one question: "WHEN ???"  Just GIB US even an approximated time to release as You usually do with big updates, how long will it take ? ; _ ; Game development is nothing easy, I understand, but c'mon... do we have to wait for Railjack one month ? 2 months ? More ? Is it coming this month ? No ? So, maybe later ? :clem: @[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

Guys, it’s 1 extra week. Calm down. 

Yes one extra week since we didn't purchase the stupid money grab digital pack.  I have to look at the stupid thing saying Baro is here (why cant it be for everyone just a normal set for people that didn't purchase it?) when he isn't then I cannot even get Baro on the normal schedule.  Heck I lost a trade for something I was looking for but lost because DE BUGGED UP TRADING and caused everything to be a solo instance.

Archived