Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ALL PLATFORMS: Baro Ki'Teer regular schedule resumes July 19

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-07-09 at 4:46 PM, hifocus said:

It is unfair for those who didn't purchase the digital ticket for the super Baro....

I agree ...

On 2019-07-09 at 4:52 PM, Zelmen said:

Could just find someone with a ticket and trade prime parts for items. What I did to get prova vandal that DE has vaulted for two thirds of a year now. Tossed a little extra ducats in to cover the credit loss and everyone is happy.

Sadly the Thing I want specifically from Baro is not tradeable.... atleast I don't think it is....

Edit:

Correction... Turns out you can infact trade the Sands Of Inaros blueprint. Cool.... 

So yeah... goodbye Platinum...

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Correction... Turns out you can infact trade the Sands Of Inaros blueprint. Cool.... 

So yeah... goodbye Platinum...

Wow, that is some new level of impatience. I mean, I'm not judging you, it's your plat, but still...

40 minutes ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

Wow, that is some new level of impatience. I mean, I'm not judging you, it's your plat, but still...

Oh it gets better. You can't replay The Inaros quest again. So.... Waste Of Platinum.... 😞

My Very First Tennocon Experience.... Thanks DE.... won't forget it...

11 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Oh it gets better. You can't replay The Inaros quest again. So.... Waste Of Platinum.... 😞

RIP. My condolences. 😧

And thanks for the heads up. I was about to make same mistake on the next Baro visit in hopes to farm those kavat genetic codes.
I guess the only way to "replay" it then is to join someone who needs help with this quest.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

RIP. My condolences. 😧

And thanks for the heads up. I was about to make same mistake on the next Baro visit in hopes to farm those kavat genetic codes.
I guess the only way to "replay" it then is to join someone who needs help with this quest.

I that case it wasn't a total waste. Atleast something good came out if mistake. Still though... quite costly...

Did I mention I bought a resource booster too ? Yeah... I got screwed on both ends.

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Did I mention I bought a resource booster too ? Yeah... I got screwed on both ends.

I would suggest to try recruiting chat. I see some people sometimes asking for help with "Sands of Inaros". If not then Derelict Survival. According to wiki,

There's also a good chance for Kavats to spawn in the starting room, so one possible strategy is to abort and restart the mission if you don't see any Kavats there or don't get any Genetic Codes from them. Note that mission key is not consumed if you abort the mission.

1 minute ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

I would suggest to try recruiting chat. I see some people sometimes asking for help with "Sands of Inaros". 

You cant team up with other players who don't have a vessel of their own...thats why I bought the blueprint.... but the game refuses to let me craft it again.... 😞

3 minutes ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

If not then Derelict Survival. According to wiki,

This actually is true....they spawn right then and there.... Sometimes.... but... if I quit the mission won't I lose any codes I get ?

17 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

but the game refuses to let me craft it again.... 😞

Oh, so you didn't waste a blueprint. Then there is hope, I guess. Just find someone in recruiting or in your clan who never done the quest and gift them (as in, trade for Ammo Drum) your blueprint in exchange for letting you join them and scan the kavats.

17 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

if I quit the mission won't I lose any codes I get ?

Only quit if they don't spawn or don't give you codes, just to not waste your key and time.

34 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

You cant team up with other players who don't have a vessel of their own...

26 minutes ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

Oh, so you didn't waste a blueprint. Then there is hope, I guess. Just find someone in recruiting or in your clan who never done the quest and gift them (as in, trade for Ammo Drum) your blueprint in exchange for letting you join them and scan the kavats.

I just reread your statement, did the research and realized that it's not allowed to even join other players because you need the vessel in your gear wheel. 😿

For anyone complaining about this: You are an entitled little turd- This game is FREE and incredibly well curated. Check yourself. DE owes you nothing except what you pay for.

DE- Keep up the exceptional work and thank you for the Warframe experience. 

For anyone complaining about this: You are an entitled little turd- This game is FREE and incredibly well curated. Check yourself. DE owes you nothing except what you pay for.

DE- Keep up the exceptional work and thank you for the Warframe experience. 

I don't see why the game being free has to do with anything. Since the game is free, we shouldn't provide our feedback and delete the whole forum.

Actually, the moment you pay for a game, you can demand everything from the developers, as the entitlement is justified. /s Paying means you are now part of the game development. /s

There are literally two primed mods that I don't currently have from Baro that I'm interested in, thus why I didn't even consider buying the digital ticket. Not like I haven't spent $100+ on the game outside of that.

Everyone is fine with digging into Activision for their stupid exclusivity deal with Sony, but hey, that's just for a week too, right? Get over it! Maybe DE can just not make silly decisions that unnecessarily impede people's enjoyment of their game. Just throwing things out there.

Ok, baro delayed a week, no biggie.

My concern is: Does the schedule remaining the same? As a ps4 player following pc 3 visits behind, I need primed bane mods and prisma angstrum which was supposed to be here this weekend. Is baro next weekend bringing what he was going to be bringing this weekend?

Also following July 19 weekend visit does the schedule resume as regular meaning baro visits two weekends in a row or does the next visit commence 2 weeks after July 19.

I try to plan my playing/farming time wisely as I don't have a lot of time to dedicate. This is a little frustrating, I now have to wait in limbo (and I F#C@£*G hate limbo) to find out what the hell is actually going to happen. Please rebecca, we love you, but be more specific.

These are things you really need to state.

On 2019-07-11 at 8:15 AM, Lutesque said:

I that case it wasn't a total waste. Atleast something good came out if mistake. Still though... quite costly...

You can't play the Inaros quest again,  but you can use the urn you get from crafting the quest again to accompany other players who have not yet completed it.   You need the urn, but once you have it, you can taxi into any mission in the questline. 

On 2019-07-16 at 4:25 AM, Xalozar said:

[Primed Disappointment]

I call it! At least now they are done whit the Kavat and Kubrow cosmetics, we have glyph, Emblems, Posters!! So they HAVE to do something different for the next time... I hope.

Archived