Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactor Dissapeared?

ItsLazito

This might be some useful information for the post that I'm about to post.

I was having some fun at my clan obstacle course when some crazy glitch happened to my kavat, it's name is Grape Turkey (Dont ask why the name is). It started earning a massive amount of score points, says ability used with +9000 up to +52000 points earned, of course my kavat leveled from 16 to 27 from that, well it was in dojo so when i came back it got reverted. Now to the problem.

You see, I had 27 plats in my inventory, correctly 27 plats, so I went to buy a Reactor for my Kavat, as I didn't have a reactor on my kavat (mentioning it was my first smeeta so why not) I bought the reactor and guess what? It says purchase failed you have not been charged, I look at my plat balance it says 7 plat, well I panicked but I checked my orokin reactor space, turns out I have it there, well then I tried putting it back on. Same thing happened, Purchase failed your account has not been charged, so then I relogged thinking it was some every day happening glitch. When I come back my plats nor my reactor is not there, a few days ago DE took my warframe slots that my friend gifted to me unreasonably, it says suspicious transaction, Like CMON my friend gifted it to me. I wrote a support request on both of these matters, which the warframe slots have not been responded but the category changed from negative platinum balance to account is banned/suspended, I have not been banned nor suspended, yet this tag seemed to change, 4 days, still no response.

Does anyone here can suggest me on what I should or can do?

Edited by ItsLazito
Some typoes and grammar mistakes and more information