French4863

[pc] LF friends

Looking for friends to squad up with. i have a clan but there not always available. Im active between 6ish pm to 10ish (est) pm week days usually on at some point on weekends. I played when in beta then took a long break till about 3 months ago so im kinda getting up to speed. I like to run saryn, loki, ember, i have a semi built trin but i have a hard time with it (i like hitting a button and killing stuff). I Need to do alot of endo and kuva farming, sorties. I been dabbling in elidon hunts. Just unlocked arbys havent done any yet.

(Pc)Ign:French4863

I have Discord but i dont talk alot. I take orders and i kinda expect you know what your doing lol

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, French4863 said:

Looking for friends to squad up with. i have a clan but there not always available. Im active between 6ish pm to 10ish (est) pm week days usually on at some point on weekends. I played when in beta then took a long break till about 3 months ago so im kinda getting up to speed. I like to run saryn, loki, ember, i have a semi built trin but i have a hard time with it (i like hitting a button and killing stuff). I Need to do alot of endo and kuva farming, sorties. I been dabbling in elidon hunts. Just unlocked arbys havent done any yet.

(Pc)Ign:French4863

I have Discord but i dont talk alot. I take orders and i kinda expect you know what your doing lol

Hey Mate,
I guess welcome back then (even though it's already been 3 months).

I know what's it like when not everyone is online, and you'll have to solo/pug everything (that's why I joined A Piece of Cake). So I understand that you're reaching out to the Warframe community. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining our little community. Our Clan's Discord is kinda evolving into a general gaming community. (This is the result of people who come and go on Warframe, but stick around on Discord just for kicks and giggles.)

But you're more than welcome to hop on, and check our Warframe section. And don't worry, while the majority lives in the EU, we have plenty of no-lifers and people in other time zones.

Just check out the link and read up on what you could expect. It also contains the details to our Discord.

Edited by theInternetHobo
  • Upvote 1