Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an LGBT Glyph in the game

(PSN)Dakkaii

9 minutes ago, Shelusine said:

That's not really it. If a group is upset by a community it means that this group has hate connotation in its intent. It's like people used to be against black people sharing the same room as white people, you don't need to think too long to see that one part of the argument is very flawed to begin with. There is literally no reason to be against people having a specific sexuality or religion or whatever (unless it's a hate group, like I am clearly not saying to put a nazi flag... )

No, Warframe is openly very anti capitalistic and challenge the concept of meritocracy very often. You don't look at fortuna or the index and think to yourself "Oh, the devs are clearly coorporatist or neutral on the idea of capitalism". Like, no, they clearly hate it and its clearly tied to their own history as a studio and they don't hide it.

Or like certain people here being upset with religious people that they call them small-minded. It goes both ways. Anyone can be offended by anything. Anyone can use the fact that someone else hates their group to ask for content that's specifically tailored to their group. Certainly, there's no reason to be against someone for their own preferences, even if you don't personally agree with those preferences. However, should we now ask that every marginalized group receive some content that specifically represents their group? Or, we could just accept everyone as they are without giving them specially-tailored content.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

they sell an aweful lot of merch and make an aweful lot of money for a company that supposedly hates the very foundation that enables their existance

You can be opposed to predatory practices and the corrupt treatment of billionaires without opposing the concept of a market economy. You can't legitimately compare Scott and Rebecca and Sheldon with Jeff Bezos. It's not really the same system.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ELMINSTER said:

Thats exactly the reason you dont create symbols on that room for white and black, as both can be normal and feel the same

There is an afro american flag and it is not meant to separate both but to symbolize the hardship a minority went through. Like the lgbt flag on another note.

7 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

they sell an aweful lot of merch and make an aweful lot of money for a company that supposedly hates the very foundation that enables their existance

I am not sure what your point is, it's like saying that because an awful king prevents me from following my passion unless I lick its ass it means that I should love him. Sounds very irrelevant to me.

Edited by Shelusine
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shelusine said:

That's not really it. If a group is upset by a community it means that this group has hate connotation in its intent. It's like people used to be against black people sharing the same room as white people, you don't need to think too long to see that one part of the argument is very flawed to begin with. There is literally no reason to be against people having a specific sexuality or religion or whatever (unless it's a hate group, like I am clearly not saying to put a nazi flag... )

No, Warframe is openly very anti capitalistic and challenge the concept of meritocracy very often. You don't look at fortuna or the index and think to yourself "Oh, the devs are clearly coorporatist or neutral on the idea of capitalism". Like, no, they clearly hate it and its clearly tied to their own history as a studio and they don't hide it.

Get my rubber bands...😆

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73