Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestsion) Make the cavity in grendel's body glow with energy

DeathGold

Hey! so i have a suggestion about grendel's model: the mouth in his belly looks kinda underwhelming considering he's gonna be eating enemies with it and the first thing i thought about when i saw the concept rough sketch of grendel was that his belly-mouth must be lightened with energy and when the ingame model was shown i was kinda sad it didn't have it so i thought why not give it a shot and do a suggestion thread about it. DISCLAIMER: i'm by no mean an artist and drawing/editing/photoshop(i used paint)skills are non existant but i still wanted to explain what i meant using images since i didn't find how to properly explain it with words: what you're about to see is that (failed) attempt: also another way to explain it would be like the stripes on rhino who when colored with orange energy color kinda look like a furnace inside

Spoiler

wqLghw5.png

Spoiler

QS0BvRY.png

• Like 2

On 2019-07-09 at 11:39 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m just hoping that his stomach actually opens. DE said he devours enemies, and that tummy mouth is the only thing big enough to eat an enemy whole.

yeah i'm hoping for that too, and like when he opens his mouth it would be filled with yellowish(at base) energy color