Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo / Clan XP Mystery: Solved & Next Steps

[DE]Rebecca

18 hours ago, M3JA said:

I hope all of those statues don't give us xp in the future, and I hope clan events get available for all dojos, its not fair for many dojos not being able to play them, no wonder its a bit dead with events, because we don't have clan events. I hope LOR gets back, that was nice to play, even if I did it once, it was still nice.

And a nice change would be to have some operator events, like mini missions that we can only do with the operator.

Why would a dojo not be able to play an event?

On 2019-09-19 at 3:34 AM, M3JA said:

I hope all of those statues don't give us xp in the future, and I hope clan events get available for all dojos, its not fair for many dojos not being able to play them, no wonder its a bit dead with events, because we don't have clan events. I hope LOR gets back, that was nice to play, even if I did it once, it was still nice.

And a nice change would be to have some operator events, like mini missions that we can only do with the operator.

Our clan has existed over 5 years, why exactly is it unfair for us to have earned things new clans don't have access to? If you were a new employee, would you expect to get the same pay and benefits as a person that has been there for 5 years?  I still don't get the 'all clans must be exactly the same or it isn't fair' thing.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Our clan has existed over 5 years, why exactly is it unfair for us to have earned things new clans don't have access to? If you were a new employee, would you expect to get the same pay and benefits as a person that has been there for 5 years?  I still don't get the 'all clans must be exactly the same or it isn't fair' thing.

Its not important how long clans are in the game and what one clan has and the other clans don't, the point is that we need raids back and clan events, I don't care if we are 1st or a 1000th clan on the leaderboard we just need something to play while we wait for upcoming updates of the game.

• 4 weeks later...