Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow K-Drive to be mounted in any mission

Reika

Allow K-Drive to be mounted in any mission. Some tilesets would be terrible for this, others would really just make sense though like the corpus ice tilesets with long hallways and wide open rooms. I don't really see a reason it's disabled anyway. It would make K-Drive just that much more popular and more people may want to invest time into it if you could actually use it in any mission than just the 2 right now.

The main problem is taht regular tiles are not fitting for them tahts because on the smallest mesh edge that your kdrive touches while you going half the speed gets you ragdolling, while some tiles are big like corpus ones on venus I think is an okay place a lot of the tiles are just too cramped like grineer tiles and ships and infested levels are the worst. The main point of kdrives is to get form point A to point B faster when you have a lot of open space and the objectives are far apart(like 300m+) while on regular missions the objective can be far its also not practical to use a vehicle as kdrives with some mods can go fast. If this were to be added I would still preffer bulletjuping or volt speed over this as they do not make me ragdoll and I see ragdolling happening a lot