Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

codex scans vapos enemies

(PSN)Toolriz

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Toolriz said:

Has anyone ever seen a vapos condor dropship or vapos aquila? Guess IO doesnt have them anymore. I just need those 3 as well as the vapos prod crewnan Eximus which I have no idea where to find.

try doing the survival on io. or running around the other missions on jupiter. i've seen them show up on the defense mission most of the time

3 hours ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

try doing the survival on io. or running around the other missions on jupiter. i've seen them show up on the defense mission most of the time

I did survival with no luck two 1hr and a half runs. I dont think u mean vapos condor dropship. IO doesn't dropship stuff anymore and IO is the defense not the survival

Aquila spawned for me when I was waiting in one of the open areas on Jupiter. They will start to do fly-by's on you. Also, for a friend of mine they spawned only when he got to the same tile, left and came back again. I did my scans on a syndicate mission.

24 minutes ago, SerraphiX said:

Aquila spawned for me when I was waiting in one of the open areas on Jupiter. They will start to do fly-by's on you. Also, for a friend of mine they spawned only when he got to the same tile, left and came back again. I did my scans on a syndicate mission.

Huh wonder if u guys were in lockdown like alert level might matter. Wonder what tile?

Basically have tried everything and no luck finding a single ship. Idk anymore maybe syndicates or lockdowns in a specific spot so ridic how rare they. Too bad cuz they sound cool.

On 2019-07-11 at 4:20 AM, SerraphiX said:

Aquila spawned for me when I was waiting in one of the open areas on Jupier. They will start to do fly-by's on you. Also, for a friend of mine they spawned only when he got to the same tile, left and came Basically

Vapos Condor Dropship won't spawn at the moment, only DE know the reason.

Vapos Aquila may spawn at the open area where you need to do parkour moves, but the spawn chance is low. If you find an open area, just wait there for 1 minute, if it doesn't spawn, just try another area, mission. It moves fast, and helios won't scan it (at least for me), so its a little hard to scan it manually. Try doing capture mission, find open areas and repeat.

Vapos Prod Crewman Eximus: this is a tricky one. When the disruption event was on, you can find it easily at the disruption node. Now I only find it at the interception node. The problem with this unit is: it only spawns at low level (around 15-20, don't know exact number), and I can't find it if my loadout conclave rating (a system that isn't visible anymore) is high. My method to spawn it: go to interception node at Jupiter with low conclave rating loadout, my loadout is Nekros (non-prime) with just Vitality, Amphis unmodded, kill with operator, then use Nekros' 4th for another scan, restart the mission at 1st extraction. But be warned, I only got 1 spawn per 10-20 tries. Its spawn chance is #*!%ed up by DE, just like jackal Eximus.