Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want ONE thing from Empyrean's Cephalon

DrakeWurrum

When on my own ship... it should refer to me as Captain.

It should probably also warn the rest of the crew if I step away from the helm.

For that matter, if Empyrean is going to be modular... can we get a choice of different ship Cephalons? As awesome as Cy sounds already, customization is EVERYTHING to us Tenno!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Simaris: BE SURE TO SYNTHESIS SCAN THE KUVA LICH BEFORE YOU ASSASSINATE THEM, HUNTER! OTHERWISE, I'M LOCKING YOU OUT OF THE SHIP!

Er... well, I was thinking NEW Cephalons. Simaris is likely busy with the Sanctuary.

I just figured, as fun as Cy is, it may be fun to customize our Railjack with different personalities. Maybe one that's like an angsty goth, another one that's a totally positive yoga instructor, another one that's like a far-out surfer dude... toss in an eccentric mathematician or scientist sounding type...

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I just figured, as fun as Cy is, it may be fun to customize our Railjack with different personalities. Maybe one that's like an angsty goth, another one that's a totally positive yoga instructor, another one that's like a far-out surfer dude... toss in an eccentric mathematician or scientist sounding type...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some fresh faces. I was thinking an overdramatic drama-type cephalon, maybe one that's in it for the explosions and action, that kinda thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some fresh faces. I was thinking an overdramatic drama-type cephalon, maybe one that's in it for the explosions and action, that kinda thing.

Oh hell yes.

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

chances are good that CY or your crew will call you captin

Just so long as it doesn't go like this:

Spoiler

Edited by DrakeWurrum

23 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

but what if CY is actually the captain?

Then I'm running antivirus software and instating/installing Ordis as Ship Cephalon of the Railjack.

A military grade cephalon is one thing, but if that red dorito has delusions of grandeur, I want my blue friend back.

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Then I'm running antivirus software and instating/installing Ordis as Ship Cephalon of the Railjack.

A military grade cephalon is one thing, but if that red dorito has delusions of grandeur, I want my blue friend back.

even if he has "delusions of grandeur", he's still military grade, plus I'm pretty sure is going to be busy with the new arsenal redesign

40 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

even if he has "delusions of grandeur", he's still military grade, plus I'm pretty sure is going to be busy with the new arsenal redesign

Ordis has the Beast of Bones persona still hanging around somewhere in his psyche, I'm pretty sure he could handle himself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

well your not wrong, as said on of the best commanders of all time "Experience Outranks Everything"

Between us and Ordan Karris, I'm gonna say Cy doesn't hold a candle in that department.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

probably not but Cy is intimidating

he literally runs an heavily armed intercepter that has enough power to obliderate an enemy capital ship

Strictly speaking, he is the interceptor. Ordis describes the orbiter as his body.

Even so, we're void monsters with the ability to, among other things, create explosions and electrical impulses on demand in kiddo form alone. Do that near his servers and he's a goner. Many Tenno already has a fleet's worth of capital ships destroyed as well, due simply to all the sabotage missions, not to mention Fomorian attacks.

We're pretty intimidating.

19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Strictly speaking, he is the interceptor. Ordis describes the orbiter as his body.

Even so, we're void monsters with the ability to, among other things, create explosions and electrical impulses on demand in kiddo form alone. Do that near his servers and he's a goner. Many Tenno already has a fleet's worth of capital ships destroyed as well, due simply to all the sabotage missions, not to mention Fomorian attacks.

come to think of it, some of the op vets could probably wipe out an entire fleet within 20 minutes

21 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

come to think of it, some of the op vets could probably wipe out an entire fleet within 20 minutes

Thats probably an understatement. I'd give them 30 mins tops to completely clear Kuva Fortress.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Tbf it's more than likely tenno created ships can withstand a threshold amount of void energy. So I don't think a sudden explosion of void energy will do anything to the railjack systems.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

well from how Cy was talking and constantly referring to the player as crew member, I'm pretty sure Cy fancies himself the "true" captain.

I'm thinking we'll do something to earn his respect during the quest, and hell start calling us captain after that

Also, I'd like a generic classic "yahar me mateys" pirate cephalon lmao

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers

7 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Er... well, I was thinking NEW Cephalons. Simaris is likely busy with the Sanctuary.

Oh yeah! Bring on Marvin.

But I'd settle for Cy, as long as he occasionally calls me "meatbag"