I want ONE thing from Empyrean's Cephalon

6 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

Tbf it's more than likely tenno created ships can withstand a threshold amount of void energy. So I don't think a sudden explosion of void energy will do anything to the railjack systems.

An explosion of void energy, perhaps, but what about an old-fashioned one? Madurai are Pyrokinetic after all.

4 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

I for one would not like a depressed robot as my cephalon thank you very much

How dare you do Ordis dirty like that.

4 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

well he is a chephalon so he probably has back ups of himself somewhere secure on the ship and maybe even in the drydock

True. Possibly he's even a production-model Cephalon, not Orokin era like Suda, Simaris and Ordis are.

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

How dare you do Ordis dirty like that.

ordis is not depressed 

he is a cephalon that does the best he can to run your orbiter, and that is a good job

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

True. Possibly he's even a production-model Cephalon, not Orokin era like Suda, Simaris and Ordis are.

that is a high possibility, DE could explain him being production model with tenno having stolen him from the corpus during a spy or mobile defense mission.

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

ordis is not depressed 

he is a cephalon that does the best he can to run your orbiter, and that is a good job

Remember all those times he's thought about or even started self-destruct routines? Or talked about how he's not good enough/we should or will dispose of him? 

Yeah. Ordis is not mentally healthy, most likely depressed as all get out.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

that is a high possibility, DE could explain him being production model with tenno having stolen him from the corpus during a spy or mobile defense mission.

They mentioned we'll have to gather the technology to build the Railjack. If that takes the form of a quest, maybe that could be one of the missions?

Just now, Loza03 said:

Remember all those times he's thought about or even started self-destruct routines? Or talked about how he's not good enough/we should or will dispose of him? 

Yeah. Ordis is not mentally healthy, most likely depressed as all get out.

They mentioned we'll have to gather the technology to build the Railjack. If that takes the form of a quest, maybe that could be one of the missions?

if they decide to do that it would be intresting to find out how we get the stuff needed for the railjack itself. considering its so big I think it might involve a combination of spy, mobile defence, interception, and dojo research

18 hours ago, SkornedBeef said:

What about Admiral?

That's a title for people who are in charge of a fleet of ships.

14 hours ago, TeaHawk said:

Why not "commander"?

A fitting title for us shock troop Tenno, but "Captain" just feels right for being in charge of our own ship!

Spoiler

uf8sHWc.gif

Edited by DrakeWurrum
4 minutes ago, SkornedBeef said:

You'll be in control of the people and they have their ships.

no, you don´t control them, you recruit them, and then they help you and you help them, it a win win situation.

you cant just command a clan member to do something and they´ll do it no questions asked

Edited by (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989
2 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

no, you don´t control them, you recruit them, and then they help you and you help them, it a win win situation.

you cant just command a clan member to do something and they´ll do it no questions asked

Each to their own. What I do with my clan and how I run it is up to me. not you. You can get gud and be like me or do it your way, but I'm looking to start a clan war not make a peaceful settlement.

Edited by SkornedBeef
15 hours ago, SkornedBeef said:

Each to their own. What I do with my clan and how I run it is up to me. not you. You can get gud and be like me or do it your way, but I'm looking to start a clan war not make a peaceful settlement.

well good luck with the clan war as there´s currently an armistice in place