Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It True? What Nekros Part You Get Depends On Who You're With.

CheeseHasLeafs

Question

Like in title. Is it true? I read it somewhere that what Nekros part you get depends on who you're running with. That is, if you run with the same team over again, you will get Helmet, Systems then Chassis, but if you run with different teams you will forever be stuck getting one part over an over again. 

So far my experience seems to correlate with this, as I've been getting Helmet constantly, but when I ran with a person whom I had previously run with, I got Systems. 

9 answers to this question

Uhm, no. Datamined tables reveal that the chance to get one part is 7.37%. Since the Assassination mission for Golem has only 3 items in the table, namely the parts, it's just a matter of RNG what part you get.

Well the datamine has to be right I mean 7.37 * 3 = 100...  

You have a 33% chance to get any part, however once you have 2 parts that does mean there is a 66% chance you wont get what you want.

Well the datamine has to be right I mean 7.37 * 3 = 100...  

You have a 33% chance to get any part, however once you have 2 parts that does mean there is a 66% chance you wont get what you want.

Hey, I'm just repeating what the tables say...

Perhaps what he means is that two parts have a 46% chance and one has a 7.37% chance. I have a niggling feeling that it's Chassis. 

EDIT: speaking of which, do you have a link to said datamined chances?

Here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkvYeRRKpi05dEFlM09PRlkzUHNOZ2RXcV85S2NRTEE#gid=1

Perhaps what he means is that two parts have a 46% chance and one has a 7.37% chance. I have a niggling feeling that it's Chassis. 

EDIT: speaking of which, do you have a link to said datamined chances?

I got 4 chassis in a row my first runs like I said when you get 2 you only have a 33% chance of getting the last one so it feels like it will never show up.