Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp's Reservoirs Not Affected by Power Strength Buffs

KitMellow

The Power Strength buffs from Energy Conversion as well as Kitguns' Pax Bolt Arcane does not give ANY Power Strength to Wisp's Reservoirs/Motes despite consuming these buffs when using her 1.

It should be changed to do something, or at least to not consume these buffs if her Reservoirs/Motes are not going to take on the extra Power Strength.

Additionally, picking up the Motes to refresh their buffs does not update them to the correct Power Strength values in regards to if buffs like Growing Power, Pax Bolt or Energy Conversion are currently on Wisp; Even if all these buffs proc, picking up the Motes during this time only extends the duration of the Mote buffs without modifying their potency.

Edited by KitMellow

I'd say fine if that's by design... but at least make these buffs not consumed when using her 1.

Also, is anyone else experiencing a bug where certain enemies are completely immune to Wisp's Sol Gate damage and procs? I've experienced this a lot on eximus enemies especially in Kuva survival, and I think some people mentioned that some bosses/minibosses that aren't normally immune to Warframe abilities are immune to Wisp's 4 for some reason.

Edited by KitMellow