Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat doesn't work (can't connect, infinite loading circle) + Warframe process hangs after exiting the game

OldTricksterNik

Problems with connecting to chat started today. The connection circle icon just spins indefinitely, no error messages Sometimes I can connect to the chats but see no messages in them. One time I connected to the chats and saw messages, including one asking if everyone in regional chat just died suddenly, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one having issues. I'm assuming the Warframe process keeps hanging in the task manager due to this infinite "can't connect to chat servers" thing going on in the background but I can't be sure.

EDIT: The problem seems intermittent and sometimes sorts itself out.

Edited by Awkwarden

• 1 month later...
В 14.08.2019 в 22:04, [DE]Tweep сказал:

If you could please contact support at support.warframe.com,
someone should be able to assist you. 

as a result of the survey, 26 people were found with the same problem, including from different countries
I create a ticket #1865532 in support

• 2 weeks later...

In #1865532, I received only a template check of the problem on my side. I mark it as solved.
They ignore the problem around the world on different providers and computers. And the fact that until a certain period everything was fine.
They didn’t even ask me about hardware, driver vers on LAN etc.
I give up. We will play with a broken chat. Nobody wants to help us. GL to all

PS> I received a response from my ISP that everything is fine on their part and there are no restrictions

Dear DE, return the chat settings as it was when everything worked fine

Edited by DeathCoreLeo

• 3 weeks later...

At now, after a few updates of game and windows I have and 16 (17 while I wrote it and continues to increase) people with the same problem chat works fine. It works stably all day.

Спойлер

I don’t know what the problem was, was it in the game or in the operating system. only 2 options
I still hope that was in the game, because otherwise it’s scary to imagine what Microsoft is doing
I'd love to see an official response from DE, but apparently this will not happen
in any case, many people breathed a sigh of relief and can enjoy the game as before
thanks to the person who fixed this problem, it doesn’t matter from DE or Microsoft
I hope this does not happen again
I wish everyone a good game, bye

Update:
interesting trend. after the recent 1-2 patch - the bug returned, but so far it’s extremely rare to disconnect. do not touch the chat please [there were also updates windows] anyway sort it out at home or with Microsoft

Edited by DeathCoreLeo