Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void T3 Defense Takes Too Long.

Felandi

I don't really mind T3 Defense taking 30 minutes.

I do not even mind soloing them and having it take longer than 30 minutes. The first 10 waves are just whack-a-mole easy even solo using a weapon that are not OP like acrid, soma, wraith etc. I couldn't imagine even the worst party needing more than one active member to clear the first 10 waves.

Edited by LazyKnight

I have to agree, the current Def III are a chore. I have clanmates who won't even consider joining a Def III.

I'd just cut the thing in half and keep the last 10 waves. It just gets mind numbingly annoying to shoot down the same Grineers 20 waves in a row as they get somewhat stronger.

Something needs to be done about T3 Def either time wise or reward wise. Everyone has mentioned the time mainly, so I'll add to the reward aspect:

The void is awesome, however, IMO:  in T3 missions they should raise the chance to get prime BPs, remove Forma BPs from all T3s, and increase the chance to get a Forma. If not remove the Forma BPs, then at least make ALL prime BPs common rewards, and Forma and Forma BPs uncommon.

Main reason for this is getting a Forma BP after 45-60min on a T3 Def while hoping for the Nth time to get a Braton Prime Receiver gets frustrating.

Secondary reason is that since these are T3, they should be more rewarding (e.g. replacing Forma BP with built Forma reward). 

Again this is just a rough idea of how to tweak for T3 appeal....

I can completely agree with Op too.Im farming Braton Prime receiver and dont get it.Im so frustrated after like 30 T3 Defense.It takes to long time and at the end i get 90% Forma BPs.After 1x T3 defense you are outburned.That sucks.Change it and make instead 10 waves with higher enemies.Thanks.

Edited by K0bra

It has come to the point where the only things I have left to do in the void is find the Quick Thinking mod and getting two Fang prime blades.

I just cannot build up any sort of enthusiasm for entering another 30-40 minute T3 defense slug. Especially as between the drop rate of the blades, forma chance and the odds that a braton reciever or barrel will drop, I could be forced to do it ten times or more.

I feel quite overwhelmed, I knew people were bound to have similar thoughts on the subject. Yet, I never imagined the thread would still be alive and active 18 days later. One thing is for sure, there is plenty of voice within the community.