Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Tileset - How to Get Into These Rooms???

JonnyOptimus

Question

10 answers to this question

There are 2 large circular plates on each side of the "main room" by the doors (with the ice corridors and lazerz) stepping on one will open the wall on the outer side, run there and step on the smaller plates located in the hidden rooms to set the wall permanently open. 

Usually only standard crates appear there but something more rare can appear but I don't remember seeing any. 

Cheers

When you step on the preassure plate to spread the flower metal things to pass to the ice bridge at the same time it opens the opposite room where you have containers and some lockers i think, to keep them open go inside them a press the plate there, when you do that one should open a door on the opposite side of that room with the same contents so you gotta be fast

It only works when the gate is closed. So when you step on the circle pressure plate in front of the gate for the gate to open, quickly dash across to the other side and enter the now opening wall. When you are inside, you will step on a pressure plate and it opens up the wall on where you came from, so quickly dash back.

Hmm.. Yeah I just watched a YouTube video showing the room. In the video these circular things are definitely pressure plates but for some reason when I step on them nothing happens.

I'm trying to get the final syndicate medallion in the mission and I'm pretty sure it's behind one of these two walls but it seems there's nothing I can do..

It's because the plate on one side of the bridge opens up the room on the other side, inside that room is a pressure plate to stop the door from closing and open up the room on the other side. 

It's all very time sensitive and you need to rush before the walls close cause once they close up they won't open again.