The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Banhammer may have to be nerfed...

uncalledfour

Warframe support, DE employees, listen to my plea. My longtime friend and I have been playing Warframe since near the beginning, back in 2013, and we would always stay up super late playing the latest update or grinding the newest frame or just showing off our sick fashionframe skills. Recently, this friend of mine has been banned. Banned till 2023. 4 years. I couldn't be more heartbroken, because now I have to wait 4 years to just grind or do anything with him anymore. Plus, he's a founder, and he and I have spent a fair amount of money building our accounts up and building up Warframe to be the game it is today with the help of our contributions. I know that a apology doesn't make it right, but I'm asking you to lower the ban sentence. Just in till Jan 1st, 2020. We shouldn't be "locking him up" and throwing away the key.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear back soon!

Your friend will need to contact support themselves. Contacting support to appeal a ban on behalf of another player will not yield any results as bans are a private matter and their circumstances will only be discussed with the banned player in question.

• Like 1