Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerns about Clans

SkornedBeef

Question

Okay so I read anothers post of taking warlordship after theyve been gone for a certain amount of time-is there a way to stop that from happening? I woulda just asked in their thread but it didnt feel right since this is my question and its difference from the topic hes talking about. And i already know the answer of not to be gone long but for some of us thats not up to us.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Being active is really the only safeguard. Founding Warlord isn't removed automatically but as above you need trustworthy people in charge is all you can do. Our founder has logged in maybe twice in about 2 years and has offered to hand founder over to myself or our other warlord but we have all agreed to leave him as founder on the offchance he does come back at some point. Not all warlords would be as accomodating though and may try for the top spot as soon as they see an oppertunity.

9 hours ago, SkornedBeef said:

stop that from happening?

No, I think you are only protect for around a month. After that anyone in the clan can request for a warlord change. The key thing to keep in mind is only someone in the #2 spot will be promoted. Not the person requesting it unless they are in the #2 position. 

As mentioned keep someone you trust in the #2 and you will be fine. Otherwise you just need to login at some point every 2-3 weeks

This is frustrating. If you dont want to handle over the leadership you must do it, how certain can be anybody that the person you left in charge is not going to left the game, have persoanl issues, get sick, or just get nuts? This thing is meant to keep us loging in no matter what and its awful.
What must be done is not to give the total control of the clan but a rank wit full control under the founder, that way if the real leader come back can fix any problem or claim his clan, besides the original leader maybe put tons of money on the dojo and whats right about handling over that money away to whom ever claims it? There is a wat to take out all the materials on the volut and platinum there? I think not.