Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage tweaks ideas.

m3stuart

Currently, i've seen Mirage being played for her 1/3 and sometimes 4 (and that's when i see her, mostly never). I'm here to talk about some changes to her second ability Sleight of Hand and her Total Eclipse augment and maybe other small changes to her 4.

Base Stats:

Mirage:

Armor Increased from 65 to 75.

Health/Shield/Energy unchanged.

Mirage Prime:

Health increased from 80 to 100

Shields reduced from 110 to 100

Armor/Energy unchanged.

Passive: Seems decent as it is right now.

1.Hall of Mirrors: No complains here, so i`ll skip it for now.

2.Sleight of Hand: Before i say anything, i believe this ability has a lot of potential, i just haven't seen it used.

Damage increased from 50/125/180/200 to 50/100/150/250 (Pickup and jewel explosions)

Trap duration increased from 9/12/15/18 seconds to 1/2/2/4 minutes at all ranks of the ability.

Range increased from 10/20/30/40 to 20/30/40/50 meters (Trap radius)

Augment: Explosive Legerdemain:

Status chance increased from 15/30/45/60 to 25/50/75/100%.

New: Status Duration for this ability is increased to 50%.

3. Eclipse: I have a few different approaches here (Mainly for the Total Eclipse augment)

Augment: Total Eclipse:

Range Increased from 5 to 10/15/20/25 meters.

OR

Range increased from 5 to 7.5 meters. Now works like Everlasting Ward: Allies that leave the radius will retain the effects for 100% of the duration. Recasting this ability will refresh the duration for Mirage only. Allies have to get back into it's radius to gain the effects and duration.

New: Total Eclipse: Mirage can hold her ability key (3) to switch between light and shadow at will. While this augment is equipped, the ability costs 75 energy instead of 25.

4.Prism: I just love this ability, but i believe it could be improved. Just small number changes should do it for this one.

Energy Activation cost reduced from 50 to 25.

Prism duration increased from 12 to 10/12/14/16

Blind Duration increased from 7/10/12/15 to 5/10/15/20

Blind Radius increased from 8/12/15/25 to 10/15/20/25

Here are my changes. I'd personally love to see some of the Sleight of Hand and Eclipse changes, but what do you guys think about this?

Edited by m3stuart