Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb things players have gotten mad in chat over?

1 hour ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

What are some dumb reasons you've seen people rage in chat over?

I had one guy not too long ago call me a certain three letter word beginning with f followed by blocking me for daring to use a Lith M4 during a random fissure.

I was doing a Kuva 100 lvl with Mobile Defence. I picked up the objective at the beginning, and was testing a gun of mine on the way there, when one of the guys told me to 'Put it in already, man.' I laughed and asked him if wanted condom off or on and he went crazy :D. 

• Like 1

So this was after Saryns first rework, when all the uneducated scrubs were spouting their "Saryn is dead"-nonsense.

I joined a random mission to test my build after I had adjusted it for the changes.

Immediately I get the "Saryn is dead"-BS from some Ash player

2 minutes later said Ash player complains to me that I steal all the kills.

My reply: "how can I steal all the kills if Saryn is dead?" was met with a rage quit

Edited by Helch0rn

I was yelled at, by all three of the rest of the pug squad (they were friends I believe and I was odd man out), for taking Mesa into a Defense. Since she's "too squishy" according to them.

Yeah......I didn't even type back. I was too stunned.

Edited by Ryim_Drykeon

Not really raging, but I think it warrants a post, since it involved one of the rare voice chat users.

I was doing survival with randoms on Ophelia, and our Nekros marked a spot and typed something simple like "here." In response to that, me and the other player came his way, but our fourth, over voice chat, just said "nah, I'm good." Nekros asked again, telling his it would be easier to all camp, but he just kept repeating "Nah, I'm good." Eventually the Nekros player left after a few minutes of the guy's obstinance, after which the chatty player piped up with something along the lines of how he'll never do anything that anybody ever tells them to do, and asks us where we'd like to camp.

I just typed "Nah, I'm good," and aborted.

I feel a little bad for wasting the other guy's time, but Goodman's last comment kinda irked me, so I couldn't help myself.

Dude got pissed over me saying gg after a misson. Acted like i was trying to say i carried or something stupid like that. Kept going off about the yellow numbers and how i had mostly white but our numbers were mostly the same he just had about 3% more damage then everyone else but thats about it.

Was in a random group, doing Sabotage mission on Lua for the magic tests for Nightwave. One guy, like MR11 or 12 or 15 or something, "kinda high" mastery rank, was searching the map for caches. We thought, 3 other people, thought he was doing that for the Nightwave challenge, so we start typing "Lua is too hard to find the caches, the map is huge, Earth/Venus ships are quicker for caches" tryna help the guy.

He calls us idiots, and says he's searching for Nitain Extract. There's 3 of us, and I was host, so we all went to extraction, when he was at like 2/3 caches. It starts counting down for the mission timer, and That Guy starts, kinda pleading, don't go. Another guy was like "nah, sorry, we're idiots, we're extracting" and I'm like "watch this" as the counter hits zero.That Guy says "never mind, ur not idiots, ur r3tards" or something like that, some variation of "reetards" to bypass the profanity filter. 

I lolled. Ruint that fools night. Mighta helped him with the caches, but he called us idiots *for trying to help* so we dipped out. Also, that fool, going so far out of his way to avoid Nightwave, looking for Nitain in Caches lmao

10 часов назад, Mr.SpookSpook сказал:

I used to be mad about that until I got OP enough to easily accidentally oneshoot them most of the time. It is largely the game's fault too as it does not highlight the scan target for others than whose target it is fast enough. 

Last time: “Simaris target! Ok, easy-easy, dismiss clone fast, good thing you have not forgotten to remove a weapon from a Sentinel before PUG (this time), we can do it, drop a trap, scanner now, pray that Saryn will notice the target too, ouch, she hit her 4... 25% of health, no slash, we got it, Bombard GTFO, one node left! Wait... Oh no... I have not meant to headshot the target, it is automatic weapon switch! Greeeeaaaat. Let’s hope that this hunter will not have a temper of a shaved monkey on caffeine... Just a sarcastic quip, not a string of insults? I call it a win.”

Not every player is malicious. Usually it is a series of unfortunate events ;). I killed Simaris target intentionally (kinda, was still an accident) only one time. In a party with a friend. No innocent PUGs were harmed.

Edited by rand0mname

E Gate, Venus. I joined a team with my Wisp just to try out some abilities. There was an Excalibur MR 0 or 2 at most, I don't remember, and a high MR player, he was doing some Nora daily task for sure... I was playing slowly near the Excalibur and he was opening lockers, looking around like a normal new player. The high MR got mad at us and wrote "COME HERE! DON'T WASTE MY TIME *insert some bad words here*". I approached the Excalibur, he understood what was in my mind and we teamed up much slower than ever, crouching each other and trolling around. The high MR went out of his mind and wrote he would report us 100%. The Excalibur was scared of that and rushed to the exit and I had to go with him but I waited the countdown to reach 0 before exit. 😜

• Like 1

A low MR player (around 3-5) got mad at me because I was "moving too fast" (bullet jumping).

He basically said "Hey d***** b*g how about you stop moving so fast and wait for me". I chose not to say anything in retaliation because he was clearly new. I did however sat outside the extraction zone until he arrived to show my displeasure. When he finally got to extraction he said "Your a prick you know that". We then extracted out together and left the squad.

I seriously thought the dude was joking at first, I was so confused after the mission. 

This was on Venus, I was farming the Jackal for a Nightwave and thought I might help some players get Rhino quicker.

• Like 1

Lol I might av raged at a limbo player whilst using limbo as well, for not banishing the target in sortie defence on lua instead he kept casting cataclysm, basically undoing by banish on the target, even when nullifiers kept bursting the bubble he kept casting and the target kept dying.

Funny thing is I was the same when I first got limbo although I did try t explain to the guy but my man didn't listen. 

Normally people pay me no mind since trying to talk to me is like talking to wall i dont speak most the time when im not feeling chatty but this lad was trying to prove something i think

well i was doing a defense fissure on the corpus map that kinda small has the one tall tower you can climb to the top off and shoot down now i'll admit i play a selfish harrow when it comes to my 4 since i remove my self from most combat via sniper i like me some kill zones and people tend not to be around me most the time when i use it 

any way keeping a tangent short some one got rather peeved at me for sitting up there as harrow with a sniper removed from being shot at and just raining death casually via blast/crit vectis (recommend its good fun) said im a aggressive support i should be fighting down here like them i responding by simply said "No im perfectly fine up here i'll come down when i need to." only thing i said the whole mission as he proceeded to stop EVERYTHING they were doing and go on a essay length rant on how im worse then AFK leechers.

Idea of the length of his rant started wave 7 ended wave 19 is when he started moving again so idk after he said afk leechers i tabbed into a different window guess he also got mad i wasn't giving him the time of day since i wasn't on demand answering his questions personally feel bad for the pub squad though if they didn't tab out or ignore him 

Mobile defense. Limbo rushes to the objectiv, puts bubble on. Someone else had the datamass, arrived just after.

We asked him to cancel bubble, explained how it works, he responded something like "you can roll out of the rift you idiot"

As we start explaining more, he stops moving... and disconnects. Probably a network issue.

21 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

A low MR player (around 3-5) got mad at me because I was "moving too fast" (bullet jumping).

He basically said "Hey d***** b*g how about you stop moving so fast and wait for me". I chose not to say anything in retaliation because he was clearly new. I did however sat outside the extraction zone until he arrived to show my displeasure. When he finally got to extraction he said "Your a prick you know that". We then extracted out together and left the squad.

I seriously thought the dude was joking at first, I was so confused after the mission. 

This was on Venus, I was farming the Jackal for a Nightwave and thought I might help some players get Rhino quicker.

Going by past experiences i picture this as the type of player who randomly calls you a high MR noob for no reason while clearly struggling with the objective themselves.

The most obnoxious one i seen so far was in a Kuva mission, blaming me because he was failing the Syphon while i was doing Mobile Defense to speed up the mission, proving for me again that the most incompetent ones are always the loudest.

An MR restriction on matchmaking, while wouldn't fix the issue entirely, it would improve the game without toxic players from other games or 'high MR-s stealing all the kills' cries flooding high MR gameplay.

If we can't have a proper endgame, at least we should have a proper matchmaking.

• Like 1

Hydron Story

Was leveling some gear as per the usual. Joined in with three other randoms. Finished first 5 waves without a peep from anyone. Wave 6 hits, and see one last enemy on the radar to kill, head to it to find one of the randoms, playing Inaros, has a Nox pinned down and was devouring it. So I use the sit emote nearby and watch and wait for him to devour what appeared to be it's entire health pool. As soon as he was done I texted out "Hungry?" I was immediately replied to with a "Shut the F*** up and mind your own god**** business!" Literally 2 seconds after I had said that. My reply "Judging by the quickness of your reply, were you waiting to say that to me this entire session?" I notice that the person being a...not very nice guy... was one of the OTHER randoms, not even the Inaros. I posted "And I wasn't even talking to you." The Inaros pipes up "I am sorry for my friend, he is drunk." Drunk guy blasts "No I am not, this guy is a t***" I then proceeded to get spammed with xbl party invites from drunk guy. I promptly blocked him via XBL, then /ignored him in warframe chat (after a quick "Lol, I see") I say to the Inaros player "Keep up the good work, you are a good friend. I have been in your position, and his, a few times." The THIRD random pipes up finally "OMG you gotta hear this!" and he sends me a single party invite. I declined, and checked third random's profile, and see that he is friends with the other two. So I figure out these three are friends in a party chat with each other. We ended up going to wave 20 on Hydron. The Inaros player kept apologizing, and I kept telling him it is cool, while third random is relaying that drunk guy is going nuts over my muting him. Everyone had a few good lols. We ended up going another round to 20 in Hydron together, tho I kept declining to hop into party chat with them. Drunk guy didn't troll by through his playing, and did a decent job. Fun time for all involved.

Edited by (XB1)Furious Kaiser
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WH1735S0W said:

You should have told him to go watch 100 days of Warframe on YouTube.

• Like 5