Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Norseman said:

I have waited 2.5 years for nekros prime accessories and chroma prime accessories to be unvaulted.  Two and a half years!!  Someone at DE do some work and look at what has freaking already been released already.

I have bought every prime vault for last 2 years.  Sorry, not getting my money this time.

Nekros Prime accessories could be available but Chroma prime isnt even vaulted yet.

10 minutes ago, Vzinn said:

so since I want the nekros prime accessories and chroma prime accessories which I didn't had the chance to buy I need to w8 for several years to buy them? that's what u wanna say?

Most likely, yes, although DE have swapped accessories around a few times due to player feedback (like bringing back Edo Prime earlier than it would've returned with Volt Prime).

But my point was more about the frames and weapons and other stuff available in game. Once frames are vaulted, it takes roughly 2 years for them to return in an unvault, and then they're unvaulted roughly yearly. The yearly schedule allows new players to get most of the primes within a year (Warframe isn't a game where you can get everything in a few weeks), and DE has recently done some things to make vaulted primes available before those 2 years are up, like giving away Ash Prime and Nekros Prime as a twitch drop, Saryn Prime during the anniversary, or making Volt Prime available from Baro.

Is there any change enemies controlled by Nyx 1 could get the same aggressive AI as Wukong's twin? Or maybe Nyx can get damage added back to Psychic Bolts?

It would also be nice if Scindo Prime got a rebalance against Galatine Prime and Gram Prime? Especially when its riven disposition is *worse* than Gram Prime.

As a newer player that started this year. I am very happy to see that Rhino and Nyx are being unvaulted. Especially Rhino since he is so expensive. I hope the relics for them are not hidden in the void like Volt and Loki.

I hope Vauban Prime get’s unvaulted next.

I agree with the rest of the playerbase in that Ash Prime, Vectis Prime, Carrier Prime, the Yamako Prime and the Sentinel accessories should have come back instead of Rhino.

I feel like Rhino has had enough unvaultings for now.

On another note these are taking too long to Unvault and you might want to come up with another plan that allows the commercialization aspect of the accessories without these huge delays in between availability of the Prime Warframes. I'm sure there have to be various ways.

I know you just gave Nekros out at Tennocon, but c'mon.  These guys again?  I just want Nekros' Prime Accessories lol, and where is the prime Liset?  And the previous prime Operator outfit?  Will they ever come back?  I got Wukong's Accessories just cause I figured since it had a dog it'd never see the light of day again lol.

il y a une heure, (XB1)alchemPyro a dit :

But, but.... Trinity Prime... Dual Kamas Prime... Kavasa Prime Collar!!!!! Why do this things remain floating in the void!?

Exactly that and also you can add Ash Vauban and even Nekros.. sorry but even if Nekros ash trinity were given away récently this doesnt mean that their weapons have been 

They really need to change their unvaulting schedule

3 minutes ago, --.T0stoo.nVbs.-- said:

Pretty much every person who dont like this unvault is getting mad and butthurt because their unsold rhino prime sets wil drop in price x) 

That’s absolutely false people are mad because they’re getting this same pack since the existence of PRIME UNVAULT.

18 minutes ago, --.T0stoo.nVbs.-- said:

I want Targis prime, and i didnt play around his last unvault. 

Targis is related to Nyx, which would be unvaulted anyways.

19 minutes ago, --.T0stoo.nVbs.-- said:

Pretty much every person who dont like this unvault is getting mad and butthurt because their unsold rhino prime sets wil drop in price x) 

I very well have all Prime items and most accessories (in fact the last I'm missing right now is Nyx's sugatra), nor sell any items myself. I don't have a specific interest per se in the order of Unvaultings, but it's obvious more and more are being added to the backburner and the system needs to change:

• There's an ever increasing gating actual content availability, the Prime items, from the game.
  • I don't expect a short term time availability of old Prime Accessories, but this rythm is painfully slow.
  • Hastening the unvaulting process just means it's an actual standard selling program like Prime Access at this point. There's nothing even special anymore to it. I can understand the full thought behind Prime Access, as well as the unvaulting Accessories, but the Prime Vault itself for the Warframes and weapons is just annoying. All the items should be available all the time, one way or another.

That's why I'm putting these thoughts here, ideally DE should try to create new systems for the older Primes to be available in game, with the Premium Items, the Accessories, being the actual rotating system in a slightly more speed up way.

The Ash Prime Accessories haven't been available since 4 years ago. I think two years is more than enough at the stable rythm the game currently moves. The extra wait is just painful for people who want to pay.

13 minutes ago, --.T0stoo.nVbs.-- said:

I dont care about selling Rhino sets, my Sets of Rhino Prime are sold since the vault closed in 2018, i am "mad" or "butthurt" because its boring for those two frames to return just to have another never ending runs in void to get one single relic of Axi S3 better them unvaulting something different than releasing frames that have been unvaulted and vaulted again not even a year ago.

Yeh, shame were getting this unvaulting again. I understand DE want to have a standardised warframe experience for players across their platforms. But, i feel like this is affecting what they release/how they release it. For PC players, the same Nyx/Rhino unvaulting we got last year isnt exciting. I have bought a number of the prime packages but havent bought anything since Frost Prime access (The one before the most recent one) because the releases just seem to be on some sort of repeating cycle. there are many other Vaulted Prime frames/Accessories that players would be willing to pay for. It seems its kind of a toss up of who DE are catering the Prime Unvaultings for: New players who havent got the kit yet VS Exisitng players who are waiting for New kit to be unvaulted

you cant even justify the "but new players" argument, because new players arent going to have any of the vaulted stuff, so for them its a WIN who ever is unvaulted, but for anyone whose played more than year (which isn't really that long for a 6 year old game) is gaining nothing from this duplicate unvaulting

22 minutes ago, --.T0stoo.nVbs.-- said:

Or we've already  had Rhino since day 10 of our play and have earned all but a few weapons and acc . Come on a prime cape and 200 pl oh yeah don't forget the extractor . Not worth it at all . My problem is in time frame and acc packs maybe 2 month cycle so De can fit more in . These are your base group starter Primes I Completely get why they come around so much ( New players every day.) but maybe for us more seasoned tenno that don't need any frames and only a few weapons make acc pack include weapons and glyphs id pay a bit more for that .

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Helen a dit :

Unvaultings sometimes repeat, but all Prime Warframes are up for future unvaultings (except Exaclibur). There are more Prime accessories and Warframes to come in future rounds, so stay tuned!

No Nekros Prime accessories (Uru Prime 😭) this time (again), and i don't need this packs (i already have this Primes and this Accessories), so i'll pass this time (i'll save my money, yeah !!!)

As a lot of people have been saying, why can't we choose what we want to buy separately? You'd get more money this way giving each item their own amount. A syandana isn't worth as much as an armor set, so it should be less money. (especially if it's no one people will use much. This one looks like infested prime. That syandana will probably only match Nidus Prime whenever that becomes a thing). 

im so sick of seeing the sammmme fraaaames unvaulted every 6 months. loki/frost/ember. Nyx/rhino. Mag/nova. WITH THE SAME ACCESSORIES When are you going to release Saryn prime accessories? Nekros prime accessories? Valk prime accessories? i've been waiting for literally almost 2 years for some of them. Mix it up a little please..

Archived