[DE]Helen

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

Add me to the list of people puzzled and disappointed to see these two frames unvaulted again. I`d like to see dual kamas prime and similar items added on if the same frames are being brought out.

• Like 1

As a lot of people have been saying, why can't we choose what we want to buy separately? You'd get more money this way giving each item their own amount. A syandana isn't worth as much as an armor set, so it should be less money. (especially if it's no one people will use much. This one looks like infested prime. That syandana will probably only match Nidus Prime whenever that becomes a thing). 

• Like 1

im so sick of seeing the sammmme fraaaames unvaulted every 6 months. loki/frost/ember. Nyx/rhino. Mag/nova. WITH THE SAME ACCESSORIES When are you going to release Saryn prime accessories? Nekros prime accessories? Valk prime accessories? i've been waiting for literally almost 2 years for some of them. Mix it up a little please..

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Unvaultings sometimes repeat

This has been repeated for almost 2 years all the same unvaulting!

Where is:

• Nekros Prime;
  • Vauban Prime.
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I've only been playing since around March of this year and only have the Scindo Prime from a Twitch Prime loot package so I'm happy about this unvaulting especially since Rhino is my current top favorite warframe and I like Nyx too. I'm pretty sure I'll buy the dual pack since I doubt DE is going to make it any easier to get the unvaulted prime parts and I do want the Distilling Extractor Prime since I got the Titan Extractor Prime from a previous unvaulted prime pack (extractor management through the mobile app is pretty good), but I have to see if the price went up.

Posted (edited)

DE seriously stop doing this. Put the unvaultings on a cycle instead of arbitrarily unvaulting them loosely based on popularity or recent reworks or cosmetics. I'v been playing this game for 2 years and I've seen these two unvaulted multiple times but there are several other primes that were vaulted before I started playing that haven't gotten one unvault yet. The last unvaulting was also a repeat of frames I'v seen unvaulted before too, even the one before that if I'm not mistaken. 3 repeats in a row? like wtf are you guys thinking? EVERY PRIME SHOULD GET AN UNVAULT BEFORE WE START SEEING REPEATS. Unless it lines up with a frame that was only recently vaulted,within like 6 months.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

This has been repeated for almost 2 years all the same unvaulting!

Where is:

• Nekros Prime;
  • Vauban Prime.

Nekros and Vauban are way too early to be unvaulted since saryn must come then before them too.

Posted (edited)

I would have preferred Ash over Nyx, but I was trying to buy Rhino Prime and noone would sell it for what I considered a reasonable price. So, in your face, greedy traders. 

PS: if the relics are void only, I won't be angry DE, just disappointed. 

Edited by (NSW)Faerwald
Afterthought
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Again these 2? 😧 I'm gonna sell all of my parts because the vaulted Frames don't have anymore value with this so frequent unvaulting. No longer worth the effort to collect the sets...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, Frost_King said:

Sayrn Unvaulting when?

hopefully 2020, i dont think theres a 4th Unvaulting coming at the end of 2019

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Nekros and Vauban are way too early to be unvaulted since saryn must come then before them too.

actually nekros has been vaulted for a very long time. atleast his accessories. same with saryns accessories they are 2 of the most sought after accessories for anyone whos a collector because they havent been seen in almost 2 years each. i take it your new.

Edit: Valk prime access has been vaulted for a very long time aswell. another very sought after accessory pack. Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list.

Edited by -X.T.X-Cody-
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, -X.T.X-Cody- said:

actually nekros has been vaulted for a very long time. atleast his accessories. same with saryns accessories they are 2 of the most sought after accessories for anyone whos a collector because they havent been seen in almost 2 years each. i take it your new.

Edit: Valk prime access has been vaulted for a very long time aswell. another very sought after accessory pack. Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list.

19th July, which means a year now.
Valkyr Prime was on 25th September

"Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list."
Vauban was even longer vaulted than valkyr and nekros, since 20th March i think when zephyr prime came

8 minutes ago, -X.T.X-Cody- said:

It’s only been a year since nekros was vaulted

12 minutes ago, TehMightyGrimace said:

Is there a way or option to buy everything besides the frames? I already own those two...

Think of it as getting two frame slots instead!

/s

What happens if u already own Tagris Prime set? I already bought a Long time ago the Prime access

Nobody:

Veterans: "Give us the frames we are missing"

Newbies: "Its fine, I don't have any frames"

Super Vets: "Don't listen to those older players, unvault the last 2 primes and cosmetics I am missing!"

Newbies: "But I...."

The only way they can satisfy all your pokemon collection needs is to offer a shop where you can buy all the frames at once. Or just keep playing for a year and you might just get what you're looking for (which is DE's plan).

Posted (edited)

For the love of all that is Grofit, would you quit bringing Rhino Prime back....

I need Mirage Prime armor, I have forma'd my Fashion 13+ times and it commands me to get that armor....lets get this bus moving in the right direction already.

<3 Thanks!! <3

Edited by MINDL3SSVIOLNC3
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Now only comes that unvaluts nyx, rhino, nova, loki poxa + 3 years in a row same thing. for God's sake [DE] change that roulette wheel that's already boring my god.😤😤😤

• Like 2

However last time was pretty hard to get the Scindo Blade. The relics were only in the Void and was one of the worst unvaulting so far. But I managed to get 1. 🙂

7 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

The real question is why nyx over ash?  Kind of weird.  Next unvaulting will probably have ash and something else I guess.  

I like this as i just got ash prime, but I understand people want him without plat.

This was what came out when I started playing less than a year ago: its back ALREADY? AND the weapons and accessories are unchanged? Well that sucks.

• Like 1