Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Roruno said:

@[DE]HelenIs DE playing with the players ??

Rhino and Nyx were present for 1 year, and now they have returned with the same accessories.

I understand that NYX has the DELUX skin and for that reason it is returning, but it does not have to be with the same accessories.

WARFAME has several Syandana
Uru Prime
Abbera Prime
Capella Prime
Citadella Prime
Cycuta Prime
Sukira Prime

Accessories
Acanthus Prime
Atavist Prime
Spritsail Prime

need not be the same ones already repeated.

New players need a chance to get the primes too.

In case you haven't noticed, unvaults follow a pattern. Rhino and Nyx are unvaulted around July every year.

11 minutes ago, --N-- said:

In case you haven't noticed, unvaults follow a pattern. Rhino and Nyx are unvaulted around July every year.

There are more old players than new ones. The valts do not follow the pattern, they have returned 4 vult back and are returning.

There are several Warframe that could return. VAUBAN - ASH - SARYN - TRINITY - NEKROS et al.

not gonna lie, i am disappointed. Really cycling through the same old stuff over and over. I get that it makes money and all but come one... abit variety please.

Was kinda hoping for nekros/valkyr/trinit PA stuff or smth into that direction.

Oh well next time i hope - unless it's gonna be ember/frost again...

Really? Again? There are other frames and lots of prime accessories that are vaulted since ages. And you chose Rhino and Nyx with EXACTLY the same accessory packs as last year. While Wukong prime access was amazing in therms of accessories the unvaulting is just highly disappointing.

again and again the same unvault , maybe DE should consider that they have so many prime access material they need open them in  a rotation and even that is not enough

how much time a player needs to w8 for a specific unvault and by that I mean the accessories at this rate is years. 

its kinda frustrating that its the same 2 again, only 9months after they last got re-vaulted😞
but i sorta get why some of the big few aren't out yet either

Saryn was recently brought back during the anniversary event
Ash was given out free last year
Nekros free this year
Trinity was available for what seemed like an eternity via twitch (although thats been gone sometime now?)
Vauban i suspect will come back after his rework

admittedly thats not to everyone, but i imagine a vast majority of players got those ones

Ive already got nothing to do in warframe, i was hoping i could maybe get my hands on Fragor Prime, or Dual Kamas, but nope

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Roruno said:

There are more old players than new ones. The valts do not follow the pattern, they have returned 4 vult back and are returning.

There are several Warframe that could return. VAUBAN - ASH - SARYN - TRINITY - NEKROS et al.

Know the standard of the game not to talk bullS#&$.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

Frost Prime: December 8 2015 - January 5 2016, December 6 2016 - January 3 2017, February 6 2018 - April 10 2018 (was a bit late because of PoE release), January 29 2019 - March 26 2019

Mag Prime: June 28 2016 - July 26 2016, June 27 2017 - August 1 2017, November 13 2018 - January 29 2019 (a bit late again, probably because of Fortuna and Switch release)

Ember Prime: December 6 2016 - January 3 2017, February 6 2018 - April 10 2018, January 29 2019 - March 26 2019

Rhino Prime: June 27 2017 - August 1 2017, July 24 2018 - September 25 2018, July 16 2019 - September 17 2019

Loki Prime: February 6 2018 - April 10 2018, April 30 2019 - July 2 2019

Nyx Prime: July 24 2018 - September 25 2018, July 16 2019 - September 17 2019

Nova Prime: November 13 2018 - January 29 2019

Volt Prime: April 30 2019 - July 2 2019

The release order of prime warframes is: Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Nova Prime, Volt Prime. That's exactly the order of their first unvaulting.

Q.E.D.

21 minutes ago, --N-- said:

so since I want the nekros prime accessories and chroma prime accessories which I didn't had the chance to buy I need to w8 for several years to buy them? that's what u wanna say?

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

I don't mean to be a negative nancy over here, but so far these Prime Vaults have contained either:     

Rhino & Nyx

Loki & Volt

Frost & Ember

Mag & Nova

Most of these have been unvaulted multiple times. With how far apart these unvaultings are, it really wouldn't hurt to get some more variety. I'm quite convinced at this point that there's absolutely no pattern involved with these unvaultings.

Volt for the first time, Nova for the first time Loki for the Second time same as Nyx too for the second time (she is still somewhat trash and she just recovered from the price drop from the unvault, now shes back to 90p).

Those are the frames + their weapons/sentinel/archwing that really needed to be unvaulted.

Rhino has been unvaulted now 3times,

Frost and ember returned for the third time.

Mag for the third time (did a mistake, i forgot she was unvaulted once alone)

26 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

DE i don’t know if it’s a glitch or not but you can’t link a lot of the older prime accessories in chat and that’s all that was keeping me sane wile waiting for stuff to come back.

Thanks for letting us know! Looks like a bug. Our QA team is looking into a fix!

3 minutes ago, --N-- said:

The release order of prime warframes is: Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Nova Prime, Volt Prime. That's exactly the order of their first unvaulting.

OK, where are the accessories of the Nekros - Vauban - Saryn - Mirage - Hydroid

Just now, (PS4)Roruno said:

OK, where are the accessories of the Nekros - Vauban - Saryn - Mirage - Hydroid

They are vaulted. They will be available again when those frames are unvaulted, which, if DE sticks to the pattern, will be after all the other prime frames before them. You can look at the release order here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes#Release_Order

2 minutes ago, BlackRoseAngel said:

Can we get Vauban Prime some time this century, DE? >_>

Probably 2035, when Vauban got a rework.

1 minute ago, --N-- said:

They are vaulted. They will be available again when those frames are unvaulted, which, if DE sticks to the pattern, will be after all the other prime frames before them. You can look at the release order here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes#Release_Order

they swapped the prime accessories once so i wonder if they will do it the next unvault.

1 hour ago, --Brandt-- said:

Sorry, but why again? It's almost exactly the same time last year these 2 were unvaulted. Please just don't have the relics in the void this time around. Such a diluted drop table makes getting unvault relics miserable. 

I don't need anything from this, but would still like to stock up on relics.

"Almost" nothing. It's exactly the same as last time.

I have waited 2.5 years for nekros prime accessories and chroma prime accessories to be unvaulted.  Two and a half years!!  Someone at DE do some work and look at what has freaking already been released already.

I have bought every prime vault for last 2 years.  Sorry, not getting my money this time.

edit:

Actually it is Nekros accessories only that I am missing. Uru Prime and Acanthus Prime

Archived