Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

I've only been playing since around March of this year and only have the Scindo Prime from a Twitch Prime loot package so I'm happy about this unvaulting especially since Rhino is my current top favorite warframe and I like Nyx too. I'm pretty sure I'll buy the dual pack since I doubt DE is going to make it any easier to get the unvaulted prime parts and I do want the Distilling Extractor Prime since I got the Titan Extractor Prime from a previous unvaulted prime pack (extractor management through the mobile app is pretty good), but I have to see if the price went up.

DE seriously stop doing this. Put the unvaultings on a cycle instead of arbitrarily unvaulting them loosely based on popularity or recent reworks or cosmetics. I'v been playing this game for 2 years and I've seen these two unvaulted multiple times but there are several other primes that were vaulted before I started playing that haven't gotten one unvault yet. The last unvaulting was also a repeat of frames I'v seen unvaulted before too, even the one before that if I'm not mistaken. 3 repeats in a row? like wtf are you guys thinking? EVERY PRIME SHOULD GET AN UNVAULT BEFORE WE START SEEING REPEATS. Unless it lines up with a frame that was only recently vaulted,within like 6 months.

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

This has been repeated for almost 2 years all the same unvaulting!

Where is:

• Nekros Prime;
  • Vauban Prime.

Nekros and Vauban are way too early to be unvaulted since saryn must come then before them too.

I would have preferred Ash over Nyx, but I was trying to buy Rhino Prime and noone would sell it for what I considered a reasonable price. So, in your face, greedy traders. 

PS: if the relics are void only, I won't be angry DE, just disappointed. 

19 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Nekros and Vauban are way too early to be unvaulted since saryn must come then before them too.

actually nekros has been vaulted for a very long time. atleast his accessories. same with saryns accessories they are 2 of the most sought after accessories for anyone whos a collector because they havent been seen in almost 2 years each. i take it your new.

Edit: Valk prime access has been vaulted for a very long time aswell. another very sought after accessory pack. Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list.

5 minutes ago, -X.T.X-Cody- said:

actually nekros has been vaulted for a very long time. atleast his accessories. same with saryns accessories they are 2 of the most sought after accessories for anyone whos a collector because they havent been seen in almost 2 years each. i take it your new.

Edit: Valk prime access has been vaulted for a very long time aswell. another very sought after accessory pack. Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list.

19th July, which means a year now.
Valkyr Prime was on 25th September

"Vauban wasnt vaulted that long ago so he would be on the more recent list."
Vauban was even longer vaulted than valkyr and nekros, since 20th March i think when zephyr prime came

8 minutes ago, -X.T.X-Cody- said:

It’s only been a year since nekros was vaulted

Nobody:

Veterans: "Give us the frames we are missing"

Newbies: "Its fine, I don't have any frames"

Super Vets: "Don't listen to those older players, unvault the last 2 primes and cosmetics I am missing!"

Newbies: "But I...."

The only way they can satisfy all your pokemon collection needs is to offer a shop where you can buy all the frames at once. Or just keep playing for a year and you might just get what you're looking for (which is DE's plan).

7 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

The real question is why nyx over ash?  Kind of weird.  Next unvaulting will probably have ash and something else I guess.  

I like this as i just got ash prime, but I understand people want him without plat.

Archived