Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Suggestions (I know, way too early, right?)

Cradicias

You guys might even have something in the works for this, but I thought it'd be pretty cool if we could hire crewmen from the syndicates (Steel Meridian, Red Veil, etc.). Me personally, I'd love to have my ship crewed by the very finest, reject clone soldiers the Grineer can provide from the Steel Meridian. Maybe even have special bonuses for specific tasks from different groups (Steel Meridian has Grineer so they're very martial focused, bonus to weapon damage. Perrin Sequence has Corpus, increase to shields or something. You get the picture XD)

4 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

(Steel Meridian has Grineer so they're very martial focused, bonus to weapon damage. Perrin Sequence has Corpus, increase to shields or something. You get the picture XD)

Within minutes of the update going live, the meta setup is known and nobody uses anything but that. The dev time is wasted.

8 hours ago, Cradicias said:

Steel Meridian has Grineer so they're very martial focused, bonus to weapon damage. Perrin Sequence has Corpus, increase to shields or something. You get the picture XD

No, we don't. Should it happen, it should remain purely aesthetic. Otherwise, everyone will switch to X syndicate, because Y bonus is the best.

...Wow, couple of negative Nelly's here. They can balance it, you know? Make the percentage increase small, allow us to trade the crewmen, limit the bonus to one unit max (or you know, provide the same boost through the other NPC's from the normal pool?). Anyways, it'd be fun to be able to fill our ship with our chosen syndicate. Don't let the naysayers discourage the idea =P

Edited by Cradicias