Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's up with Gauss legs?

4 hours ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

They look too weird

559853-GrendelGauss.jpg

and grendel in a constant squat ready to flip and or lift something/someone doesn't bother you?

fat man looks ready to yeet someone into the ceiling or start rolling 

10 minutes ago, seprent said:

and grendel in a constant squat ready to flip and or lift something/someone doesn't bother you?

fat man looks ready to yeet someone into the ceiling or start rolling 

Grendel is the true gopnik frame.

His armguards seems to feature some stripes, which already gave me an idea about some possible future fashionframe choices...

8 hours ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

Wisp is the same way...no feet.  She does floatmost of the time, but when uarm melee, she actually runs on her stubs which I find...amusing lol

That's why I dropped Octavia. Her only good skin is Diva but she has no feet with this skin...

Edited by InfinitusPhoenix

I'm just hyped that they showed both Grendel and Gauss in the Tennolive demo, already in-game. Even if in need of further development. Could mean that Grendel comes not much after Gauss's release. At least slightly faster than the usual 1.5 month minimum downtime between most frames in development. *crosses fingers with a faint glimmer of hope*

I'm a big proponent of fashion frame, and my choice of aesthetics frequently boil down to "why does this frame have garbage feet". Guass is a special case though, in that while I'm not a fan of the tiny feet, (Oberon, Octavia, Strega Trinity, Wisp) are all silly because of this, they at least look cool. Plus he's the best looking frame they've put out in a long, long time, so I'll suffer the indignity of walking on literal wedges.

1 hour ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

So he needs to have some ugly legs that look way different from one another and lack of feet?

The frames are not alive, they are machines. Their feet will look like what the designers want. Hell Deluxe Nekros has a hole in his stomach.

You also rarely see the fleet during gameplay so...

Edited by Bioness

15 minutes ago, Bioness said:

The frames are not alive,theyaremachines. Their feet will look like what the designers want. Hell Deluxe Nekroshasahole in his stomach.

You also rarely see the fleet during gameplay so...

Who cares if they alive or not. They are what I use 90% of time. So I want them to look good. That's why fashion frame exists. 

Mutilating a frame for the sake of muh "originality" is not doing anyone any favors.

Edited by InfinitusPhoenix