Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you play with?

(PSN)xtharbadx

With DE investing on content and mechanics that seem to be more aimed towards clans and friends, I was wondering how in general the Warframe community plays the game on a daily basis and how that may impact the success ( or not ) of the upcoming content.

So... who do you play with most of the time? Solo? Clan mates? Friends? Randoms?

Mostly with randoms. I ran a lot with clan mates and friends up till about last year, when a lot of people got burnt out and haven't returned. Still have a few friends who pop on every now and then, which is great when they do. Currently in a decent alliance and always ask if anyone needs a sortie run, arby, resource farm, etc, when I am about to run it for myself. But ya, I usually run with randoms. It is fun to me. I get to see a lot of different play styles and get to help those (that want it) with suggestions and guidance (where necessary). If I need to run something serious, I recruit from the alliance first, then hit recruiting chat. If I still fall short of a full group then a random can fill it when we start, and I let them know if we are doing anything special. I am more then capable of handling the lion's share of what needs to be done in most of the content available, so I can easily pick up the slack if I need to. But I also watch my team and try not to go too "overkill" and make the mission boring for others by doing too much of the work.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

With DE investing on content and mechanics that seem to be more aimed towards clans and friends, I was wondering how in general the Warframe community plays the game on a daily basis and how that may impact the success ( or not ) of the upcoming content.

So... who do you play with most of the time? Solo? Clan mates? Friends? Randoms?

The 1st time i do anything - Solo, so i can learn the ropes of the mission on my own, prererably without any guidance so i can see if the mission has proper indications on what to do

High risk misisons (radiation mobile defense, spy missions) - Solo

Normal gameplay - Randoms, i often force myself as the host so i don't have issues doing anything

I will on ocasion play random missions with some clanmates, have one in particular that has played with me for a very long time, so he is used to the high speed, high killing gameplay that i enjoy, we help eachother out with leveling and doing certain missions.

Mostly solo or with randoms, depending on what I'm doing. My brother is the only one I really know who still play WF, so we squad up for the few occasions where needed, but he don't play nearly as much as I do. The rest of my friends who have tried gave up after a few days. I really hope this upcoming "new player experience" make a difference.

I'd love to play with more people, but my problem is that I mostly play during nights due to my work schedule, and it's kinda hard to find people in EU (good ping) to play with during those hours. 

For Railjack I really want to play with people I can talk to, so we'll see how I solve that one. I got my own Ghost clan with my bro, and I like to work with that stuff so I'm not going to join another clan, but will likely look more into alliances and such. 

Any swedish night animals out there should throw me a PM 😄 

Edited by SirTobe

Solo 99,99% of the time. I just don't enjoy the gotta go fast playstyle I see in groups (and I don't think they enjoy me being a slowpoke either) and playing solo allows me to play what I enjoy without messing up the mission for others.

Depends on what I’m doing.

Most of the time I grab a couple of friends or clanmates and fill in the blanks with randoms during the queue. I like to call it “scarring randoms” because my friends and I are strange and we have a tendency to talk too much in mission.

Mostly Public. 

I think designing things to be able to be completed solo is mostly a good thing. But I also think that good co-op should be rewarded, as well. Maybe in the future we will get more missions which will reward people for playing properly together. Oh, I can dream, right? 😄

Edited by YazMatazO

Public for Defense/Survival/Interception/Excavation Void Fissures

Public for leveling on Hydron

Public for Defense/Survival/Excavation/Defection Sorties, sometimes Mobile Defense/Hijack/Free Roam Sorties, Assassination Sorties too

Public for Disruption

Arbitration/ESO/Eidolons/Exploiter/Profit-Taker I don't do those 

Solo everything else

Edit: Oh yeah and I don't bother with Kuva either, same with Archwing

Edited by PhazonMagala

Mostly with randoms unless it has a high chance of failing because I don't really care about the other 3 players I only see them as a spawn rate fodder (If they are downed I will revive them if they are nearby or if they are not.. lol bye). I Always use the force host method because most host I connected to runs on a potato (even on 100ms ping limit).