The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you play with?

(PSN)xtharbadx

7 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

With DE investing on content and mechanics that seem to be more aimed towards clans and friends, I was wondering how in general the Warframe community plays the game on a daily basis and how that may impact the success ( or not ) of the upcoming content.

So... who do you play with most of the time? Solo? Clan mates? Friends? Randoms?

my clan Guns N Roses

mostly randoms or solo. p2p and host migration makes this game literally unplayable to me. horrific balancing and power creep allows me to nuke an entire tileset in one cast. the design is actually anti-fun and anti-coop. you just dont need anyone.

I play with my fiancée.

Since I've played since about update 9 and she started playing after the 2nd Dream it's been fun watching her learn and catch up to me.

It's really nice to have someone to depend on in the game, not just playing with randoms, even though we've met a lot of nice people there too.

I mostly play with the same 3 people. Their names are, Me, Myself, and I. Great folks they rarely disappoint me, hardly ever need to be rezzed. Some of the conversations are a little strange, but they all have a great albeit warped sense of humour.

Depends on my mood at that moment honestly.

I've had days where i just wanted to turn of my mind and go on auto-pilot, so i declined invites from clannies, alliance and people on my friends list.

But i've also had days where i just went with pubbies ( i tend to have decent luck there as i either get the idiots/cowards or the ones that don't mind pushing as far as i'd like. Never in between interestingly enough ) just because i didn't felt like doing anything besides just reading chat out of sheer boredom.

Been a long time since i ran with clannies as well thanks to them having left the game thanks to burn out or RL stuff and not being interested enough to return later.

So, if anyone from NL is interested in running missions together during the nocturnal hours, hit me up i guess ^_^

Friends is there such a word in my vocabulary. Let me check. no

All jokes aside

To answer the question, solo is the prefered method in most cases and in rare cases my only warframe friend may get on and we do runs together and hang out with him and so on.