Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Us the Option to Kill Off the Lotus

tildun

Why do people consider Lotus a 'betrayer'? She hasn't betrayed us. She just left, recently talked some smack and is going to send her little/big brother to beat us up (but not yet). There hasn't actually been a betrayal. In fact, we know nothing of her motivations or if she even really is full Natah with no way of coming back. Seems a little short-sighted to want to kill her just because Ballas seduced or controlled her. 

5 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

again, she is brainwashed,

Ignorance is no excuse. Brain washed or not shes sentient a tera-former, and deserves death. Orids is the only being other than our biological parents that truly cared(s) for us the tenno.. After the New War we should have an option to kill her so Ordis can be our new navigator. Its the perfect arc. I say FREEEEDOM!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

8 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Didn't the lotus threaten you enough? Like shooting at you at the end of the sacrifice?

Natah hasn't actually done anything negative towards us yet. The end of the Sacrifice were Hunhow's fragments shooting at us, not her. The only thing we know for sure is that she's been screwing with Alad  on Jupiter. And her apparent goal of making an organic/sentient hybrid.

7 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

I feel she is an important force for good in the warframe universe, one that we should keep, so yes, Im all for bringing down her mother, father and brother need be to bring her back to her proper position.

no that's supposed to be the tenno's job. Should they opt for it and not trying to raze the system or take sides. 

11 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

Manipulating...into helping the needy...oh dear the humanity, she must be slain!!!

She literally created missions to take down scientists who were working on ways to prevent the degeneration of an entire race (grineer) she's basically a genocidal maniac.

I'm not craving for a need to make her bleed, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I got to deliver a little payback for all the hurt she's caused the corpus and grineer races.. she's sick in the head and no better than the Queens, Alad V or any other dictator leaders forcing the weak to do their bidding

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

8 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Killing lotus won't make anything better, purple lotus is still there because that is a ordis emulated lotus and not the real one.

I'm down for killing ordis as well.. have had that little POS on mute for years now.. i'd actually get some joy out of that kill 🙂  He's the skum beneath my Rhino stomp that just won't scrape off. All he does is suck up to lotus even though she is in fact death incarnated and he then forces us to suffer looking at a simulation of her!  Yeah he's just as guilty.

Hi

1 hour ago, Jax_Cavalera said:

She literally created missions to take down scientists who were working on ways to prevent the degeneration of an entire race (grineer) she's basically a genocidal maniac.

I'm not craving for a need to make her bleed, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I got to deliver a little payback for all the hurt she's caused the corpus and grineer races.. she's sick in the head and no better than the Queens, Alad V or any other dictator leaders forcing the weak to do their bidding

I mean, I give it a pass when that scientist is also a genocidal maniac trying to fix a race of genocidal Nazi's. The only good thing that might have come from it is helping Steel Meridian.

What we know is the lotus lost her memory and gained the memories of someone who wanted to love the tenno  and was leading us to destroy the factions that could of helped up during the sentient invasion without even knowing it up until she got the rest of her memories back. At which point she remembered her original plan and resented the thought she even was helping to begin with wanting us to all die like before. We were never her real family and she would of killed us a long time ago if things did not go as they did. As far as im concerned she is not worth saving and after the reveal and awful things she has said to the Tenno I imagine they want her dead just as some of the actual players do. I vote for a kill the lotus option as well!

12 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Ignorance is no excuse. Brain washed or not shes sentient a tera-former, and deserves death. Orids is the only being other than our biological parents that truly cared(s) for us the tenno.. After the New War we should have an option to kill her so Ordis can be our new navigator. Its the perfect arc. I say FREEEEDOM!

Ignorance?
You want to kill her just because she is a sentient? are you Orokin? what is so bad about the sentients? I mean have you been following the story at all?
The sentients were created by the orokin as a slave labor force and send into deep space to near certain death (hence they were designed to adapt) to create/colonise more planets for the orokin.
The sentients did not agree with their treatment (shocking I know) and revolted in the old war.

As far as we know, the Sentients arnt actually the bad guys at all, the Orokin however were evil for sure, look at what they wanted to do with the Tenno, look at Ballas, look at the Queens, look/listen to Ordis his story.

9 hours ago, Jax_Cavalera said:

Ermmm same for you, are you following the story at all?
This "cure" had to be stopped or the Grineer would become far too powerful and overrun the entire system, turning everyone into slaves if not killing them outright (remember, grineer tend to hate all that isnt grineer).
The only thing holding them in check and vice versa are the Corpus, both parties need to be controlled so that there is a bit of a stalemate.

Sure its Macabre, but thats the universe Warframe takes place in.

Edited by ZoneDymo

7 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

Ignorance?
You want to kill her just because she is a sentient? are you Orokin? what is so bad about the sentients? I mean have you been following the story at all?
The sentients were created by the orokin as a slave labor force and send into deep space to near certain death (hence they were designed to adapt) to create/colonise more planets for the orokin.
The sentients did not agree with their treatment (shocking I know) and revolted in the old war.

As far as we know, the Sentients arnt actually the bad guys at all, the Orokin however were evil for sure, look at what they wanted to do with the Tenno, look at Ballas, look at the Queens, look/listen to Ordis his story.

This "cure" had to be stopped or the Grineer would become far too powerful and overrun the entire system, turning everyone into slaves if not killing them outright (remember, grineer tend to hate all that isnt grineer).
The only thing holding them in check and vice versa are the Corpus, both parties need to be controlled so that there is a bit of a stalemate.

I have been wondering but why trying to change their perception. There are people who are just blood thirsty and will not change their mind about wanting to kill the lotus even though there isn't a sufficient reason to in my opinion.

I wouldn't waste the effort trying to convince them anyhow since DE won't make you kill off the lotus anytime soon. Its obvious they're not going to do that. DE is more likely to make you enslave her or rescue her than kill her off. 

9 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

Point 1- Hunhow: "I am the Sentient destroyer of worlds" 

Point 2- The Natah without the Lotus helm (if the Lotus helm works at all) she would simply do what she's programmed todo. (That's to much of a liability)  How do we know she isn't manipulating us? 

Point 3- The Sentients are niether good nor bad. They simply just exist to balance an equation. (Think the Matrix)

Point 4- The Sentients attacked the Tenno. The Sentients attacked the Cephalons. They are clearly the the aggressors.  Just watch this: 

This is clearly an Sentient invasion. 

The Orokin are no more. And all that's left of the Orokin empire and thier transgressions are the Sentients and the Infested. We must come full circle and fix what the Orokin did. Destroy the Sentients. Destroy the Infested. 

For these reasons they should be exterminated. 

You are clearly a misguided Sentient sympathizer. tenor.gif

THEY...WANT...TO...KILL... YOU...

2 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Snippity snap

Point of Order, we don't know if Natah wants to kill us, given that instead of helping her father out, or setting up foward outposts for her mother and brother (not following any kind of logical programming given the overarching Setient goal), she's kinda just #*!%ed off to Jupiter to try and make a hybrid, I think so that she can have children of her own, or at least so she could survive in the void.

43 minutes ago, Atsia said:

we don't know if Natah wants to kill us

• "I was changed. Now I learn. Now I deny."
  • "We suffer these testaments of Tenno evil. Their voice and Void. Suffer it well, ancient child. Do not relent."
  • "I have seen the wall's other face, too. I have heard the voice."
  • "These patterns no longer satisfy."
  • "My denial."
  • "Ropalolyst, rise, remain, and die, for the others to live."
  • "Rise, ancient Ropalolyst, my other flesh. Your sacrifice will breed a new way, for a new kind." (As it tried to kill the Tenno, she wants us dead, she sicked her Eidolon on us)
  • "I am the witness, the victim, the judge. My family has returned. Your trial... soon to begin  👆 all of this sure as hell sounds like war against the tenno and the Natah is no longer the Lotus we knew. 
  •  

22 hours ago, Jax_Cavalera said:

I'm down for killing ordis as well.. have had that little POS on mute for years now.. i'd actually get some joy out of that kill 🙂  He's the skum beneath my Rhino stomp that just won't scrape off. All he does is suck up to lotus even though she is in fact death incarnated and he then forces us to suffer looking at a simulation of her!  Yeah he's just as guilty.

Ordis is doing that to spite the tenno somewhat since he knows they have mommy issues 😄

If he had his original personality instead of the dad joke flinging dork now that would be fun to have as a mission giver. 

• Like 1

Sentients believe they must remove humanity from existence as humans (orokin mostly) are what destroys the environment and life on planets.

They are the ultimate "hippies".

They are genocidal and dangerous, no way they aren't "bad guys".

People in this thread need to play the ropalolyst fight.

Spoiler

It was not Natah that betrayed the sentients to "save tenno". It was orokin who brainwashed her into doing it and becoming a mother for the tenno.

She hasn't been now brainwashed by the sentients, she's simply free of orokin manipulation, that made her believe she loved the tenno. She never loved them of her own volition.

She was always an enemy otherwise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Sentients believe they must remove humanity from existence as humans (orokin mostly) are what destroys the environment and life on planets.

Hide contents

It was not Natah that betrayed the sentients to "save tenno". It was orokin who brainwashed her into doing it and becoming a mother for the tenno.

She hasn't been now brainwashed by the sentients, she's simply free of orokin manipulation, that made her believe she loved the tenno. She never loved them of her own volition.

tenor.gif

21 hours ago, ZoneDymo said:

Ignorance?

14 hours ago, Son_of_Anubis said:

I have been wondering but why trying to change their perception. There are people who are just blood thirsty and will not change their mind about wanting to kill the lotus even though there isn't a sufficient reason to in my opinion.

I wouldn't waste the effort trying to convince them anyhow since DE won't make you kill off the lotus anytime soon. Its obvious they're not going to do that. DE is more likely to make you enslave her or rescue her than kill her off. 

9 hours ago, Atsia said:

Point of Order, we don't know if Natah wants to kill us, given that instead of helping her father out, or setting up foward outposts for her mother and brother (not following any kind of logical programming given the overarching Setient goal), she's kinda just #*!%ed off to Jupiter to try and make a hybrid, I think so that she can have children of her own, or at least so she could survive in the void.

HugintheCrow said it perfectly. 

4 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

HugintheCrow said it perfectly. 

tenor.gif

I'm talking about Natah specifically. Her first major action since the Sacrifice, instead of doing anything typical, is to go to Jupiter and get Alad to help her with on Sentient/human hybrids, something I doubt any other sentient would approve of given their existing dogma. She's done nothing indicating what would be standard/assumed Sentient behavior.

Edited by Atsia

19 hours ago, Atsia said:

I'm talking about Natah specifically. Her first major action since the Sacrifice, instead of doing anything typical, is to go to Jupiter and get Alad to help her with on Sentient/human hybrids, something I doubt any other sentient would approve of given their existing dogma. She's done nothing indicating what would be standard/assumed Sentient behavior.

This is how i understood it as well but everyone else is like trying to find some justifiable reason to kill natah. Even when she so called sent the new ediolon after us she never cared for it to kill you and didn't even cared if it died she more cared to tell you why the lotus was a lie. Like she is trying to convince you to hate her. Well whatever to each his own

Edited by Son_of_Anubis
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Son_of_Anubis said:

This is how i understood it as well but everyone else is like trying to find some justifiable reason to kill natah. 

We've been betrayed by this entity more times than we should have at this point, and we've killed others for less as Tenno.  And the true travesty is that we're forced to listen to her holo-voice, when all I really want to do is silence her from my life--reward or no reward.  My true reward, to be honest, would be getting to do what the title of the post says.  Just remember, as a tenno, you've killed for less, and you're going to be okay.  :)

• Like 1