The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Nekros Prime Warframe

(PSN)BULLSEYESDMF

1 hour ago, Blexander said:

It can take upwards of 2 weeks since Tennocon was flooded with watchers. Don't worry, it's coming.

Actually, I researched this.  Most of this is hearsay, but the devs HAVE said they were all dropped.  And they have said NOTHING ELSE since (Which is kinda annoying, and suspicious).

Apparently a lot of peoples Twitch sync didn't function correctly during the stream.  And people have reached out to DE (Via tickets), and they claim the response is "THere is nothing we can do about this".  Apparently they can't manually add items to people, maybe a policy or something weird that I can't think of.

With the fact that the devs are staying quiet, and that these threads are constantly being deleted, I'd say there is a good a chance, if you don't have it, you will never get it.

Edited by Klaleara

3 minutes ago, Klaleara said:

Actually, I researched this.  Most of this is hearsay, but the devs HAVE said they were all dropped.  And they have said NOTHING ELSE since (Which is kinda annoying, and suspicious).

Apparently a lot of peoples Twitch sync didn't function correctly during the stream.  And people have reached out to DE (Via tickets), and they claim the response is "THere is nothing we can do about this".  Apparently they can't manually add items to people, maybe a policy or something weird that I can't think of.

With the fact that the devs are staying quiet, and that these threads are constantly being deleted, I'd say there is a good a chance, if you don't have it, you will never get it.

They can add items, but they cannot verify if you actually watched the stream for 30 min or not since they don't have access to such Twitch or Mixer data

3 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

They can add items, but they cannot verify if you actually watched the stream for 30 min or not since they don't have access to such Twitch or Mixer data

Ah, I'd just go with the suggestion from the other thread imo.  Just give it to everyone who played during the Tennocon weekend.  That should cover nearly everyone who watched it, and I'm pretty sure almost everyone who played that weekend also watched it.  And if they couldn't, probably had to work or something sad.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Klaleara a dit :

Ah, I'd just go with the suggestion from the other thread imo.  Just give it to everyone who played during the Tennocon weekend.  That should cover nearly everyone who watched it, and I'm pretty sure almost everyone who played that weekend also watched it.  And if they couldn't, probably had to work or something sad.

I could be on a business trip and watch from a phone I can't play from. At the same time, many could play, but not watch. It's not exactly a solution.

10 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I could be on a business trip and watch from a phone I can't play from. At the same time, many could play, but not watch. It's not exactly a solution.

Better than the current?  And alas, just giving it to EVERYONE probably isn't a great solution.  I personally think its wrong to give out any Primes though.  

same thing happened last year with ash prime and they ended up giving it to everyone, but you would think with a year between events they could get it fixed 

who knows what they will do i doubt we will ever see the nekros prime we were supposed to get but who knows we'll see

2 hours ago, TijiNoob said:

same thing happened last year with ash prime and they ended up giving it to everyone, but you would think with a year between events they could get it fixed 

who knows what they will do i doubt we will ever see the nekros prime we were supposed to get but who knows we'll see

That I understand, its more of an issue with twitch than their end which is frustrating to both sides. 

I am hoping to get my lotus and nekros but if i had to choose, i want my lotus since the nekros is essentially 1 warframe slot for me only.

The most we can do is be vocal but patient.

2 hours ago, TijiNoob said:

Well, here's hoping.   (otherwise...  this can get caught up in gamer media as a really crappy way of procuring twitch views for ratings..  Yeah, it's free and all, but a promise is a promise.  And we know how badly other devs and publishers are doing with those right now.)

3 hours ago, 0ldboy said:

I watch the show, i use the code but Nekros never appears!!! 😞

There was no 'code' for Nekros. You had to have twitch and your gamer account linked.

Edited by (XB1)CurtisKimblee
words

49 minutes ago, (XB1)CurtisKimblee said:

Well, here's hoping.   (otherwise...  this can get caught up in gamer media as a really crappy way of procuring twitch views for ratings..  Yeah, it's free and all, but a promise is a promise.  And we know how badly other devs and publishers are doing with those right now.)

There was no 'code' for Nekros. You had to have twitch and your gamer account linked.

I didnt think about that. Its true that if it happens 2 years in a row they could get a pretty bad reputation as dangling rewards for viewers. I believe its why they are trying to get the nekros out at least. But they said 600k ppl got their stuff? 

How many ppl actually viewed?

il y a 5 minutes, Nibelhim a dit :

which means they delivered about 70-80% of drops only? 

Without concept. This is the peak of activity on twitch. In addition to twitch was another platform. This is a really large number of people. There are still people who just sat their 30 minutes and left. 

2 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Without concept. This is the peak of activity on twitch. In addition to twitch was another platform. This is a really large number of people. There are still people who just sat their 30 minutes and left. 

Oh right. There were other platforms... There were ppl who goth nothing as well which means the delivered numbered is probably lower then.

Well, its the weekend, they are probably stressed out about it as well over at DE since this affects them more than anything. It directly affects their immediate income since they'll see a spike in purchases than a sever drop if they dont deliver.

There were some problems with that, if you were eligible to receive him of course. Check out this thread for some information regarding the problems and the next step to be taken to hopefully resolve the issue - 

Locked.