Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Releasing lockdown also cancels alarm?

RixyuuKage

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not, but it's been a small irritance to me lately.

Every time I'm playing anything with an alarm that can go into lockdown, bar the ones with always on alarms. For whatever reason, every time I've hacked the lockdown to release it, it also shuts off the alarms.

I'm honestly not sure if it's something I'm missing (which I hope it is at this point), but this happens for me reguardless of tileset, weapon, warframe or enemies I'm up against.

I also apologise if I've stuck this in the wrong section. I haven't used forums in a considerable amount of time.

Below is a video of it in action.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d2zzw1q3rn911m/Buggy Lockdown release.mp4?dl=0

I thought this was intentional. You've hacked in to turn off the alarms (which caused a lockdown)
Do you think you should have to sit there and hack it twice in a row, once for doors and once for alarms?

Edited by LapuLapo

It was not used to be that way 6 months ago.

The old days was, lock down, use terminal to remove lock down and still have alarms up, then reset again to remove alarms.

Now, reset alarms with lock down, does both. Now we do not have an option to keep the alarm up.

Around the same time when lock down was changed to reset both lock down and alarm at the same time, alarm bugs happens. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1077658-this-alarm-reset-bug-came-at-a-really-good-time/ Then this bug appears to be silently fixed without showing it on update notes. Alarm terminals without alarms can still happen in Rescue missions. Enemy put up alarm but not lock down, open doors to rescue room, and rescue it without "almost out of time" time limit. Enemies go silent like if there is no alarms, while alarm terminals are still available. They only fixed the ability to repeatedly and constantly use terminals to reset non-existent alarm, endlessly.

No patch/update notes about this alarm changes or fixes, or at least I can not find it.