Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo mode for empyrean

wrench1815

So the reveal in tennocon was 10 out of 10 and u really appreciate the work they did but there are some players idk maybe a lot who would like to do stuff solo or actually do stuff solo maybe due to poor internet connection or some other reasons. So i want to know will DE add a way to do stuff solo in empyrean? Will players be able to play solo in there also ? Or would they able to join the public sessions like in the rest of warframe? What do you guys think? 

I just want the option to fly the ship solo.

Or doing resources gathering in space.

Or having the option to turn the ship into mining ship. Or a cargo carrier helping darvo from time to time.

Its like a lay off mode. Like fishing. But with a spaceship 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, wrench1815 said:

So the reveal in tennocon was 10 out of 10 and u really appreciate the work they did but there are some players idk maybe a lot who would like to do stuff solo or actually do stuff solo maybe due to poor internet connection or some other reasons. So i want to know will DE add a way to do stuff solo in empyrean? Will players be able to play solo in there also ? Or would they able to join the public sessions like in the rest of warframe? What do you guys think? 

DE have said that the content can be played solo. Apparently you will be able to fit "helper modules" to your railjack to take the places of the other squad members. I doubt it will be anywhere as smooth as playing with a squad, but it will at least be possible.

Edited by Shalath
Typo

But the way it is shown in the demo  i doesn't seems to work solo . A lots of stuff happening defending the ship , infiltrating enemy shios, protect your ship from debris etc it doesnt looks like the solo is yet planned

4 minutes ago, wrench1815 said:

But the way it is shown in the demo  i doesn't seems to work solo . A lots of stuff happening defending the ship , infiltrating enemy shios, protect your ship from debris etc it doesnt looks like the solo is yet planned

Because it was a demo. And Warframe is a coop game. Why would they show a demo of someone running it solo?
As others said, DE said it will be possible to play it solo. As always stuff will be easier with a squad, but you can do it solo. 
The demo at Tennocon was for the hype. nobody is hyped about boring solo stuff. People get hyped when a team of Tennos is doing something.

Why did you make this thread if you don't want to believe what others tell you?

Edited by WhiteMarker

4 minutes ago, wrench1815 said:

Like I said, once you fully upgrade the ship with self aiming module, specters as crews and other things you will solo it

Im pretty sure that those NPCs they briefly shown will probably play a major part of the solo experience. like them getting on turrets and stuff and between that and recalling back to your railjack at key moments you should be able to solo reasonably well enough. Obvious co-op play with actual players would make it all much easier though.

• Like 1