[DE]Megan

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 + 25.3.2.1

13 minutes ago, --RV--Sleepy said:

The hotfix seems to have done something to the camera when editing things in dojos. Every time I use the constrained movement the camera resets position. It makes it almost impossible to edit things.

Hot"fix" 

Still sometimes get low amount of enemies even in higher end survivals. I believe the spawning amount should be increased a bit to make it more consistent 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Was expecting for some content or at least a NW2 boss and what we got was a Wukong nerf and a clan xp "solution" that makes the whole system even worse than before (clan missions, when?).

At least we got this:

- Kuva Cell pickups now take priority over Life Support Tower activation actions to alleviate accidental Life Support activation in Kuva Survival.

Not a big change, but nice. 

How can you call that a Wukong nerf?

Just now, Nephalem said:

How can you call that a Wukong nerf?

Bc now he cant just press 3 and be immortal, he actually have to do something 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Survival Spawn Change:

• Historically the number of concurrent enemies in Survival was related to where the mission was in the Star Chart; early missions tended to have less enemies and later missions tended to have more and this number did not change even when you stayed in a mission longer to face higher-level enemies. As an experiment we have changed the scaling mechanic so that staying in a low-level mission longer will also increase the enemy count as it increases the enemy level until it hits the same cap it would have for high-level missions.

Good start, but I don't think there will ever be enough enemy spawns, even in say Mot. We also run into the issue of not enough enemies in defense, specifically fissures where at wave 15, I can crack my first relic. Maybe it's because I'm solo and you have the amount of enemies scaled way to low. 

Posted (edited)

i can't log in and it keeps saying the "Login failed.  Check your info"

Edited by meta
  • Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed the Tang Prime Fur Pattern accent color not resetting to default. 

First of all thanks for the hotfix, as always.

But now that you took care of the Tang Prime Fur Pattern, can you finally fix the Metus one ?

It's been months that we can't change the energy and claws colors anymore when the skin is used on a classic Kubrow.

It's not even like they're based on the Kubrow natural energy,which would be annoying but ultimatly fine.

Pls DE, I wanna pimp up my doggo correctly...7Wy67rN.jpg

vor 31 Minuten schrieb MirageKnight:

- Please stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while a melee weapon is currently equipped - Exalted included. When an Exalted melee ability is active, right-clicking switches from the melee weapon to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to turn the ability off and then on again which wastes energy. Some of us hate this "switch" feature and want to be able to turn it off. You can work in a toggle so that players can "lock into" whatever melee weapon they have equipped - exalted or otherwise. 

You don't need to reactivate the ability. If you melee again you will have the exalted weapon back.

At least that works for me

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, -KyloRen- said:

Thanks for the hotfix

Login failed, check your info 

Looking into some login cases. Hang tight!

Anyone else being teleported on the other side of a map (even plains and orb vallis) when falling into a hole/water/whatever? Happened since the previous update, still happened now.

Also, talking about the plains...please, fix the chance of rain. I want the sun, not nearly permanent plains of raindolon (because yeah, after the remastered version has been released it's raining 99 times out of 100...and all those shiny wet surfaces hurt my eyes a lot 😞 (it would be cool to have an overcast wheather, when raining, if possible)). It would also be cool to solve the problem of bounties failing because enemies are not spawning/ arriving with dropships fast enough.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else being teleported on the other side of a map (even plains and orb vallis) when falling into a hole/water/whatever? Happened since the previous update, still happened now.

Also, talking about the plains...please, fix the chance of rain. I want the sun, not nearly permanent plains of raindolon (because yeah, after the remastered version has been released it's raining 99 times out of 100...and all those shiny wet surfaces hurt my eyes a lot 😞 (it would be cool to have an overcast wheather, when raining, if possible)). It would also be cool to solve the problem of bounties failing because enemies are not spawning/ arriving with dropships fast enough.

Posted (edited)

Um, is anyone else suddenly getting a Dojo Decoration issue, where using "R-Mouse to Rotate" or "R to Scale" is suddenly snapping their camera to face equivalent North in the dojo?
(Was building fine this morning, then the Hotfix dropped and now I can't do anything because of this. Can't exactly Rotate if I can't see the part I'm Rotating.)

Edited by Tangent-Valley
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clan XP Changes:

If you're not an active participant in the Clan / Dojo system, a lot of this will go over your head. But if you've noticed a discrepancy in your Clan's Dojo XP since the release of Update 25, we have found the issue and have a full breakdown here.

The issue:
Upon researching the Update 25 Clan weapons, some Clans / Dojos had a loss of Clan XP. On the surface this seems like a pretty straight forward problem, but it has turned out to be a bit more complicated. Your "Clan Profile' page showed research and Pigment XP gains, but there was a whole bunch of invisible XP messing with values especially if you deleted a decoration or room, and finished weapon research (namely, from Operation Trophies)!

The solution:

• All trophies are now exempt from Clan XP and will not reward it.
  • The Trading Post and Treasury will supply their intended XP.

Next steps:
As we release eligible content, you can re-rank your Clan over time. We have record keeping of your rank, so you won't re-trigger the rank up rewards.

Further information:

We have a list of rooms and objects that grant you XP, but only if they exist within the Dojo (i.e cannot be built then destroyed). This now works properly + and we are working to highlight this fact more (as we work to expose in UI):

• Trading Post: 10000 XP
  • Treasury: 10000 XP
  • Obstacle Course: 15000 XP
  • (NEW) Obstacle Course Architect: 15000 XP
  • Dueling Room: 15000 XP
  • Oracle: 10000 XP
  • Energy Lab: 10000 XP
  • Chem Lab: 10000 XP
  • Bio Lab: 10000 XP
  • Orokin Lab: 10000 XP
  • Tenno Lab: 10000 XP
  • Temple of Honor: 15000 XP

Is there any chance we might see a, room relocating feature, in the future?
This one has been hindering our growth for quite some time now.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1085520-dojo-saving-room-decoration-layouts/

With empyrean coming, it would be really nice to re-map our dojo layout, without having to destroy completely furbished halls.
Not to mention, destroying some legacy dojo rooms.

Still hoping and longing for something that'll help us out.

Much love :heart:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Zenith will randomly switch to full auto after firing a single shot when in alt-fire mode

Yes Yes.   2 months almost.  Do something pls : )

43 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera and drop the resource costs substantially. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

I think we should be able to buy them with focus since there is no other focus sink right now once you've filled out your focus tree (not to mention we can't toggle levels of abilities if we've maxed them by mistake). As for the the credit and resource costs, those would fit the "prestige" side of the cosmetic.