Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 + 25.3.2.1

[DE]Megan

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2.1 is now live!

Login issues that affected a select few have been fixed serverside! 

Fixes:

• Fixed extra beam Range (Ruinous Extension) negatively affecting the secondary beam lock Range of the Ocucor.
  •  

Ruinous Extension still does not work on Gaze kitgun :awkward:

Weird bug after 25.3.2.1
Last night playing Wukong at grineer fisure defense.

Using Primal fury and turn it off disable attack keys and operator. I can switch weapons, despawn and respawn celestial twin, use primal fury again is the only attack that works.

Primary, secondary and mele attacks still disable for a random time, no loot pickup too. Lattency and server connection looks normal.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Objective UI markers now flash red to match red X attack markers.

For what purpose?

And also why is broken melee still a thing? Why there still is auto parry and lack of quick melee?

Why can't we have options to change whatever we want? Why i have a feeling this game is more and more for idiots?

On 2019-07-12 at 6:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Survival Spawn Change

I don't know how but after this change i get less enemy spawns in my runs in the Orokin Direlict Survival, i was doing some math before the update and i was geting around 2200 to 2300 kills for about 40 - 41 mins in and now after this update i get 1600 - 1700 . 

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect. This is just poor level design.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please allow the loadout list to be re-arranged or reordered.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Its rediculous that only 1-3 enemies spawn depending on the end tileset and line of sight from the extraction zone.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

On 2019-07-12 at 5:14 PM, Lance_Lionroar said:

This is good. Some teleport pits are actually unnecessary to begin with, and their existence should be minimized. Especially when you consider how merely touching an area you're not supposed to debuffs you of everything.

Yeah exactly, it's too often I'm about to re-jump into safety, when a completely pointless and oversized "you fell" hitbox drops me for no reason.

These fall-zones should be at the bottom of the pits, not at the top, lmao.

12 hours ago, Grm3472 said:

Weird bug after 25.3.2.1
Last night playing Wukong at grineer fisure defense.

Using Primal fury and turn it off disable attack keys and operator. I can switch weapons, despawn and respawn celestial twin, use primal fury again is the only attack that works.

Primary, secondary and mele attacks still disable for a random time, no loot pickup too. Lattency and server connection looks normal.

In English please. I can read it, but it hurts to understand it. Though, if English is actually not your first language, my bad.

The 25.3.2.1 hotfix has reintroduced the freezing that seems to occur with every major update for me, but is fixed with subsequent hotfixes. I gotta say, this is weird to experience on a minor hotfix without having experienced it on the prior major hotfix given it's such a tiny patch compared to what can go wrong in bigger ones.

Please DE, fix weapons on clones. Like its been there forever. 

Also kills made by clones (Duality/Celestial Twin/Umbra passive) still doesn't progress your Nightwave and doesn't count as kills. 

Would really love to see fix to Pox, Ogris and Sarpa/Redeemer at least.

Hello DE and team, good morning!

I have one issue about Wukong's Iron Staff Prime. Altough the other exalted weapons never appear in the Codex, Iron Staff Prime is there, unleveled, despite the 3 formas i already put on it. Pls fix it.

The Crewman (research) that before the att was found in gas city tilests isn't appearing anymore there (i already have ran avery  mission in jupter). He moved to anywhere else or just dissapeared?

thank you and good day! 

Thanks DE,

I've been thinking this for some time but is it possible to get a 100x Squad Energy Restore (MAXIMUM) in the future, I feel like most players want to play the game and not babysit the Foundry after every mission, plus we'd be able to use some of those resources that have been piling up for awhile now.

Your good player, xlixAxilx

3 hours ago, xlixAxilx said:

Thanks DE,

I've been thinking this for some time but is it possible to get a 100x Squad Energy Restore (MAXIMUM) in the future, I feel like most players want to play the game and not babysit the Foundry after every mission, plus we'd be able to use some of those resources that have been piling up for awhile now.

Your good player, xlixAxilx

There's a companion app for your phone.

You can craft almost everything in the game from that while you are out and about doing something else besides gaming. Especially since it's only a minute build time for 10 of them.

I love when y'all fix stuff....but you really really really really need to fix the HOST MIGRATION issue!!!!!  Especially in things like Arbitration and the Sanctuary Onslaught.  It gets us killed, turns abilities off and we don't get that energy back, and we lose points towards Focus on top of it's the most annoying thing in the whole game.

Archived