CluelessWF

Unknown Error While Using Incubator

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to incubate my kubrow egg but everytime I click Begin a Random Incubation OR Begin a Combined Incubation after inserting two imprints, a window saying Unknown Error will pop up. I'm very sure this is a bug as I've seen a few people posting on region chat with the same problem.

Hoping this will get hofixed soon. Kind of sucks to build up the hype of getting a Kubrow and being stuck here.

FIXED: I believe this has been hotfixed. Thanks DE

Edited by CluelessWF
  • Upvote 4

Was wondering if it was just me.

Getting same issue 😕

I've had this problem since before Fortuna. I can't claim a genetic imprint that I've made for a Kavat. It says 'unknown error' when i click 'claim imprint'.

I've had this happen a lot (I do kavat breeding) what usually works is just restarting the game, it's a pain in the ass, but it lets you claim the imprints or pet until they fix the issue. Hope that helps.

Tried restarting numerous times but still doesn't work. Think it's a similar issue but I can't even breed a pet...

I also have this issue, just started playing a few days ago so I'm a brand new shiny account owner. I've completed the parts leading up to starting kubrow incubation and when I click on start random incubation, it asks if I'm sure, and after clicking on Yes I get the "Unknown Error" message.

No Kubrow gets incubated, I was led to believe that ALL Tenno deserve a Kubrow? And I never knew before how much I wanted a Kubrow on my ship. Keep staring at that egg in the incubator and waiting. Waiting for the friendship to begin. Maybe it's a test? Like we have to find out what causes the unknown error. So far I've had no luck. 

Same here Howl of the Kubrow its more Howl of me xD watching ma egg getting cooked for 3 days now or so xD Random incubation gives Unknown Error 

UPDATE: My issue magically resolved just now. I was able to start a random incubation with no errors. Yay!