Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The-Man-in-the-Wall got his eye texture updated

Famine

Here's another interesting thing: wally's eyes use the old texture in the war within quest. Which is kind of a bummer. (probably because the one we get in our ship is treated like decoration and the one in the quest is using a texture swap).

Edited by Natah

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Don’t be confused.  I’m talking about the art direction and cinematics for the bed scene.  Ballas himself is a great edition.

Oh, but it was a way of transmitting the limited control it had on the whole situation...same with not being able to speak...I enjoyed it. 

The only questionable cinematic in my opinion lore-wise is the showing of t&a of lotus in the scene when she's carrying the operator. Nice to look at but completely uncalled-for...more fan service than anything else.

And yes I like women but the moment was not that

3 hours ago, Qmiras said:

Oh, but it was a way of transmitting the limited control it had on the whole situation...same with not being able to speak...I enjoyed it. 

The only questionable cinematic in my opinion lore-wise is the showing of t&a of lotus in the scene when she's carrying the operator. Nice to look at but completely uncalled-for...more fan service than anything else.

And yes I like women but the moment was not that

Except that control was in the dialogue and not in the borderline boring and bland, static storyboarding and set-up.  It felt as if it was used over and over to the point of redundancy  because it was fast and easy.

Was it executed professionally?  Yes.

Would I have done it that way?  In a game where dynamic scenery and fast-paced, fluid action are staples, absolutely not.

Just mho.

Vindicated! I knew the Tenno were really Eternal ZOMBIE VAMPIRES! It explains everything.

The endless Bloodthirsty, Mass Murder-y behavior. The ability to stay in statsis for centuries. The fact they don't age. (All that blood they drink.) I mean, what is a CryoPod but a transparent coffin! It goes on and on. No wonder we have little lore, they are trying to hide it all in The Conspiracy. Yep. Now we know.

On 2019-07-12 at 4:11 PM, DrakeWurrum said:

I haven't seen him in months. He just doesn't seem to care for me, I guess.

It might be that I have way too many decorations.

I haven't seen him recently either, but then again the last time he visited me he ended up with a Limbo Prime noggle in a very unfortunate place, and I can imagine that would be traumatizing to anyone.

On 2019-07-12 at 8:53 PM, IgnisDraconis4316 said:

You could say his Eyes are more........ Duviri colors.........

This might be it. Yesterday I had another encounter and the eyes were of blue and yellow colors with some whites mixed in-between.