[DE]Danielle

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 48

What about Tenno who watched almost the entire stream but didnt get the Lotus Ephemera drop either? I really hope that I don't get skipped out of the rewards i was really excited to get...

• Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 52

In my case, the Ephemera was delivered right away and Nekros Prime arrived 24 hs later in case of the info if of any value 🙂

• Like 4

Thank you for issuing this statement and the resolution. As a new player to WF & DE, this is great support and community engagement!

Should those with open tickets close them out to take some pressure off your zendesk; or wait until after the script/delivery?

• Upvote 4

Yeah so I got the Nekros, but no ephemera. Theres also many others who did not receive anything. Thank you for assisting those who did not get the Nekros, but those like myself who fulfillee the requirements but did not get the ephemera, and those who got nothing will be awaiting updates and answers on how this will be fixed for the rest of us.

• Upvote 7

Well in my case I haven't got either yet I did got  the drops from previous streams and made sure it was linked before the streams. Yet nothing arrived. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

So I will get the Nekros even though I only watched the first part that gave me the ephemera and not that part that dropped Nekros?

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Yeah thanks warframe developper I did get the ephemera by the inbox message but I didn't get my Nekros Prime 

Hope I gonna have it Monday

Edited by (PS4)PRGRyan

I watched for at least a hour of panels but didnt receive the lotus ephemera and watched all of the last hour and did not receive nekros I know I'm linked due to the frost and trinity giveaways but I got nothing this time around

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

For me i watched it from the simaris quiz until the end of tennolive but, i realized something.

I went to the account management and found that https://m.imgur.com/a/mH0eSUG

My twitch account link is "could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info" 

And i did not get the ephemera and nekros.

Please help.

• Upvote 7

I watched the whole thing as well and didn’t receive anything at all. I was in chat a few times during the event too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Well, I didn't receive any, even though my account was properly linked and I watched the streams in the right times. Fug me then, just another day in the life of a warframe player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10

As one of the Tenno affected by this, getting the Ephemera but not Nekros Prime, and who was slightly annoyed by this, especially since I went through the same trouble last year with Ash Prime. The worst thing was not, not getting Nekros P (apparently yet), but getting a "out of the can" answer, that didn't even fit the problem. I understand that Customer support can't answer all tenno with a "handwriten" answer, when they have to deal with hundreds or thousends of problems a day. But at least, take a look at the problem before sending the Standart answer. Like many I did get the ephemera so you could clearly see that the Twitchaccount was properly linked and then I get an "Out of the can answer" telling me that my Twitchaccount propably wasn't linked correct and that Customer service can't do anything but "better luck nextime , here is how you link your account right!"

Honestly that pissed me off way more than not getting Nekros P.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

I watched with my account linked and received nothing. This doesn't help me.

• Upvote 16

I received Nekros prime and ephemera on the PC version and i dont play Pc warframe, i play on the Switch version,would it be possible to have it transferred over please 

I didn't get lotus ephemera or nekky. I watched the whole panel and had my account linked, so idk what went wrong.

• Upvote 10

I did not have access to the internet on the day the streams were up, is there any possible way to get nekros prime and the ephemera now that tennocon is over?

• Upvote 1

I have yet to recieve either but haven't had any issues with drops prior to this incident including last year's tennocon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Im quite exited about this announcement and i also hope to get nekros p. on monday

Though, i would like to say, a friend of mine (which ps4 ID is Baraon93, if that helps), has indeed watched both the panels AND the tennocon stream at 6. He had his twitch account linked, as he has gotten the trinity prime offer with twitch prime, not to say he was standing next to me watching all of tennocon. Yet, he didnt get either the ephemerea nor the nekros prime

Could we get an answer for this issue?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7