Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

il y a 3 minutes, (PS4)greynova80 a dit :

people shouldn't be skipping work to watch a stream............

And still some did, because they wanted the rewards.
Which DE did not give, not to everyone. And with no eligible reason, because if Twitch is messing up, it end up being on their fault since they insist using the broken Twitch Drops mechanics.

And that's the whole point of this thread.

i watched the stream that started before the tennocon aswell as the stream for the tennocon yet i didnt even get the ephemria adn nekros prime :( i wasn't even sure why since i linked my account and watched both stream for a good 40 mins and so

It's great to hear that the script fixed the problem for a lot of people BUT I have not received any gifts even when I've watched the full stream and linked my account and I'm not alone(reading through all the posts). I have received a twitch prime gift previously(about 1 year ago) so I know that it's nothing wrong with the link between Twitch and my Warframe account. Let's hope you guys continue looking into this!

warframe.png

I have waited more than a week but still non of my drops were delivered. I checked my stuff before and after to be sure I am linked properly. i have watched all the way from Bricky's and another guy's 1 hour stream (from the warframe twitch of course) until Tenno Live was over. Is there any news or work being done about this? I watched it on my phone with the twitch app if that help but previous tennocon dropes worked for me just fine.

On 2019-07-12 at 5:43 PM, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

same except Nintendo Switch ...

[DE] Даниэль сказала: 2019-07-13 в 0:31 утра

В соответствии с командой Warframe, выходящей из TennoCon и узнаванием о событиях, произошедших после 6 июля, мы видели, что это было то подозрительным (команда) с выпадением TennoLive Nekros Prime. 

В течение TennoCon было доставлено более 600 000 капель в ваши почтовые ящики! По-настоящему впечатляющее количество бесплатных товаров отправлено участвующим тоном, но мы обнаружили несоответствие между успешными поставками Lotus Ephemera против Nekros Prime. 

Мы решили, что вы выложили ниже:

Что мы знаем: 

• Падение Лотос Эфемера можно было увидеть в главной роли на TennoCon в течение 30 минут подряд (падение закончилось в 17:59 по восточному времени) 
  • Drop Nekros Prime (включая бесплатный слот Warframe!) Можно было заработать, наблюдая за TennoLive в течение 30 минут подряд (с 18:00 до 19:00 по восточному времени). 

После расследования нескольких сообщений мы обнаружили закономерность. Lotus Ephemera, также не доступные капли Nekros Prime во время TennoLive. 

Это был некоторый дополнительный беспорядок, когда мы объявили, что это все не так просто для тех времен. Мы благодарим вас за ваши сообщения. Мы, честно говоря, не могли понять это без доказательств.

Что вы можете ожидать: 

Мы будем запускать сценарий в понедельник, 15 июля, когда все вернутся к выходным сообщениям. 

• Успешно получил Lotus Ephemera через входящие. 
  • Не получил Nekros Prime (и свободный слот Warframe ). 

Эти аккаунты будут отданы Некрос Прайм. Этот метод был выбран из-за получения Lotus Ephemera, но они не получили Nekros Prime, несмотря на просмотр! 

Мы обновили эту тему, как только скрипт запустится. Спасибо всем за участие в TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------

15.07.2009 10:15 ET Обновление: 

Сценарий начал свое путешествие! Мы обновили тему, как только она будет завершена.

15/07/2019 11:30 утра ET обновление: 

Сценарий завершен! Некрос Прайм был доставлен почти на 100 000 учетных записей, которые подпадали под критерии, перечисленные выше. Спасибо за ваше терпение 🙂

how can Overwatch give out token drops every hour with no problems but when DE does drops it is buggy as all hell? my brother didn't get anything from watching all day and i know his account was linked b/c he the one who showed me how to link mine.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE HOW DIDN'T GET THE LOTUS EPHEMERA AND NEKROS PRIME AND WATCHED THE WHOLE SHOW.

Since Digital Extreme is not answering us and they are not even bothering to give us an apology for their false advertise. I'm asking you all to do something in return. UNLINK YOUR TWITCH ACCOUNT FROM THE THE GAME to show them how much disappointed we are. To figure out how many of us are out there with the same problem, I'm going to open another topic in the forum with the the title of "UNLINK YOUR TWITCH ACCOUNT FROM WARFRAME" so that we can find out how many of us are out there.

I had the Lotus ephemera delivered in my in-game inbox while I was watching two partners playing before the Art of Warframe. Yesterday and after you run the announced script, I found in my inbox the Nekros Prime I haven't received while watching the TennoLive. Hope soon everyone gets what they promised and put this behind us and enjoy what new stuff is coming.

Thanks DE :lotus:

i kinda goofed. watched most of the stream during the day but didnt realize my account wasnt linked. derp. its linked now, just curious if i qualify. yourtellingmethere'sachance.jpeg

i should probably say i did have it linked at one point because i got the trinity/ vectis reward. im not sure how it came unlinked and here i am with the problem.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

And still some did, because they wanted the rewards.
Which DE did not give, not to everyone. And with no eligible reason, because if Twitch is messing up, it end up being on their fault since they insist using the broken Twitch Drops mechanics.

And that's the whole point of this thread.

If you skip work over a video game you got issues. 

We didn’t get it brother try next time is what their saying. So you’re sol.....   I am too as well as almost a million so don’t feel bad... they messed up big time and will feel it when half the players play now that they’ve been lied to. It’s a hard injustice. But we’re not lucky according to them and we messed up it’s our fault somehow 

I watched enough of the streams that I should have been eligible for both rewards and everything between my Warframe and twitch was linked correctly beforehand, I checked.

I am slightly pissed that I have not received with reward, but at the end off the day it is only a free gift.  Its not going to stop me playing a game that I love, and I can't believe people as going as far as comparing DE to EA! That's just plain ridiculous 

In my opinion the biggest mistake DE have made is the complete lack of communication.  I have looked through this whole thread and the only posts from DE are a few from Danielle about the new script.  They know by now how many people this is affecting.  I get that it might not be their fault, it may be twitch’s I honestly don’t know enough about it.  But the cut and paste responses that I and everybody in my situation are getting don’t speak to me of a company that supposedly listens to its players.  Yes DE may not be able to put the reward out as another twitch drop, but communicate with us, a simple message on this thread from someone at DE saying that they know a lot of people are still affected and they are looking into other workarounds is all it would take.  This stonewall from them is a complete PR mistake and as far as I can see is the main reason most people are getting pissed off.

Come on DE someone just talk to us.

Archived