Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I watched the whole stream, had the Lotus Ephemera in my inbox that Friday and Saturday. Then when I logged in Sunday it wasn’t in my inbox anymore. My boyfriend was watching the stream on his Twitch account and got Nekros Prime, but not Ephemera. So how is this going to be fixed for everyone else who still hasn’t received their Nekros Prime? If it’s not fixed, why would we bother to watch the whole livestream from now on?

The lack of responses from DE is appalling. I don't mind when you guy's make mistakes but the fact you are ignoring the situation and telling everyone that there is nothing you can do despite this being your fault is inexcusable.

You guys say there is nothing you can do but yet last year you gave out Ash prime to anyone who had their twitch prime linked to their warframe account after that backlash. There were people last year who did not even watch tennocon or tennolive last year and got Ash so what all of a sudden has changed?

I have played this game since the launch of PS4 and supported this game heavily but until this is rectified I am not even going to bother playing the game or watch any streams. I expected better from you DE.

i only wanted  the  Lotus  epherma  and  watched About an hour of of main Panels only  to find  out  i got Nothing  wrote  to the support  after a week  becaus  i have read  it could take  a week  to find out i got Nothing  and depending  on that waht they wrote  to me  i will not  get anything  they wrote  they have send  out all the stuff to alle the  persons  who  have been  valid so disapointing  even for Long time  Players  and  that sry  for the harsh  words  cheap excuse  that  because of  the  high  amount  of  watchers  there were  issus  i dont  know waht  to think About that  

it's funny how they're trying to FIX the issue, yet they're only helping those who fall under a specific criteria; in that, they're only HELPING people who got the ephemera but not nekros. but the people who didn't get anything at all are just SOL and won't be getting anything at the end. and people even waited patiently for a week hoping to get the drop they should've gotten. but at the end the ones who didn't get anything didn't even got HELPED and is not GETTING anything at all. smh

Yeah all my stuff has been linked since I signed up for the Twitch premium service to get Trinity Prime and Vectis Prime. Watched nearly the entire event, i.e. both the panels and Tennolive yet.... Never got either and still haven't. 

I realized they gave out a LOT of free stuff but there was a LOT of people watching. So they definitely benefitted from all the traffic and attention they got.

It sucks those of us that didn't get the Lotus Ephemera aren't getting anything, because we followed the criteria that was explained to us. That's all we can control.

This is why I don't participate in the other Twitch drops - there seems to be a pattern of problems with people receiving the stuff that was promised.

Oh well, still a great game. Glad I already had Nekros Prime. I feel especially bad for those that's don't have him and didn't get anything despite following all of the criteria.

I'm sorry but this sucks. There appears to be quite a few of us that tuned in, have had our twitch accounts active before and still didn't recieved either reward. I understand they've had to work hard to fix this, but that's because they promised everyone that tuned in a prize. And yet now, it's only going to a certain amount because they don't want to put more effort into it? That's BS and a bit of a slap to everyone that was excited about it. Watching Tennocon was great location, yes, but I also reworked a bit of my schedule to be there for the live event so that I could get the free drops. Because hey, a new warframe I haven't tried out yet, how cool! Only now that's not the case and they're done with us? They who claim they don't crunch and they're there for their players? Apparently only somewhat there, which is disappointing. Hopefully like, they don't go the way of other big named game companies; all promises and no action.

So I was watching the stream the exact same time as my SO. I in fact watched it much longer than her, but she received both drops. And I received neither. I know my account was linked, because I just received the most recent devstream drop prior to this one.

It's good that you took care of the Nekros prime issue, but it seems to me that the only fix that was made, was for senerios where people received the ephemera, but not Nekros prime. I'm sure there were some who received nekros, but not the ephemera, and people like me  who did not receive either. 

Thing is only a certain percentage of dissapointed People Post here. There are a lot more frustrated Gamers out there. 

Not enough for DE to do something though it seems. Pity. 

I for myself dont bother about nekros or 12 plat. But the ephema is unavailable. And it would cost them nothing to give this out to every viewer as sign of being sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

They are probably giving out the ephemera again soon and probably often. 

It's why they put priority on the nekros.

I think you're missing something. It's not that they put the priority on Nekros.

The "fix" that they implemented so far was to give Nekros to people who had watched the stream for the ephemera and received the ephemera. 

That still leaves many of us, who watched only for Nekros, high and dry without the reward we tuned in for. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)EvilWhisp said:

I think you're missing something. It's not that they put the priority on Nekros.

The "fix" that they implemented so far was to give Nekros to people who had watched the stream for the ephemera and received the ephemera. 

That still leaves many of us, who watched only for Nekros, high and dry without the reward we tuned in for. 

I understand that many ppl watched only for nekros. I watched only for ephemera but stayed for both segments. My bro and a friend didnt watch nekros segment and both got nekros. 

I want to rage, I want to curse and make a big scene, but what does that do? It gets me a forum warning and bans. So the most we can do is keep patient and keep posting. Dont let the fire die.

Archived