Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

To be honest, I'm starting to think that this free giving out stuff is actually harming their reputation.

Tennocon was fun even without the drops. So why give them in the first place and lose credibility when by just giving us a good show actually gives them better reputation and less stuff to worry about.

Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Honestly they should be focusing on more important stuff. Like bugs happening to an entire category of weapons significantly weakening them.

1 hour ago, Shaburanigud said:

To be honest, I'm starting to think that this free giving out stuff is actually harming their reputation.

Tennocon was fun even without the drops. So why give them in the first place and lose credibility when by just giving us a good show actually gives them better reputation and less stuff to worry about.

Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Honestly they should be focusing on more important stuff. Like bugs happening to an entire category of weapons significantly weakening them.

Should be 2 separate teams handling this

1 hour ago, (PS4)brydon-gamer said:

Sadly i watched a lot of tennocon stream and my account is linked to my ps4 warframe and I recieved nothing.

Mine to but my nekros drop ended up getting sent to PC instead, even thought I only have playstion linked to my twitch. They claim they can't move it. 

We don't have any responses to this ? :x 

I see that a lot of people are missing it though, less hatred and more disappointment. I get it, I do hope they'll come back to us with a way to correct this 🙂 

I know DE for being responsive, their silence is probably a sign of them looking for a solution. I hope. 

After investing much time into this game, watching the entire TennoCon stream, and submitting multiple support tickets; DE basically gave me the shaft by saying they are not willing to do anything about the missing drops even though it was failure of their own system. They've disappointed me and a lot of loyal players and thus it's time for me to move on from Warframe. Maybe I'll be back down the road when there's significantly more content, but for now I'll be spending my time and money elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, (NSW)TheWeiOfLife said:

After investing much time into this game, watching the entire TennoCon stream, and submitting multiple support tickets; DE basically gave me the shaft by saying they are not willing to do anything about the missing drops even though it was failure of their own system. They've disappointed me and a lot of loyal players and thus it's time for me to move on from Warframe. Maybe I'll be back down the road when there's significantly more content, but for now I'll be spending my time and money elsewhere.

I'm sure you aren't alone but wait for an official statement on the 19th before making any decisions. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

I did not, but what I'm saying is that it is a one time event.

Does one who skip work to attend a one time event has issues ? No. It happens everytime.

You are allowed to skip work from time to time. Should you work 24/7 365 days a year instead? You work for a living. You dont live to work.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

I did not, but what I'm saying is that it is a one time event.

Does one who skip work to attend a one time event has issues ? No. It happens everytime.

If you’re skipping work for a one time event that you had months to plan for, yeah, it’s a pretty big issue. 

5 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Just my 2 cents.

I agree, the Con stream was fun and I had fun watching the cosplays and the devs talking about Railjack Empyrean but the whole "Hey we promised you things and you did exactly as told but didn't get anything! Sucks to be you!" left a real sour taste in my mouth any amount of cosplay won't cover.

Just now, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

What's important about the 19th?

Next official stream. Though as I'm posting this I believe there have 2 or 3 streams for the switch already. I burned a lot of mobile data watching yesterday's for 35 minutes with no drop. And today's for 42 minutes. Hoping for a drop when I get home... 

Archived