Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

i didnt even get my lotus ephemera and nekros prime, and my account is linked to twitch, why didnt i get it?

I did not receive the ephemera or the nekros prime and watched the whole Tennocon stream. The same problem occured at my girlfriends account. Is there anyway of getting the Lotus ephemera? 

(edit)

And yes both accounts are linked with twitch and were working in the past (we received previous Drops)

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

i didn't receive anything although i saw the whole emission, now i have proofs to show that i don't lie.

hope you could help me. https://imgur.com/a/bPYsGGB

I don't think I watched enough consecutively for the ephemera, but I defenitely watched the whole main stream that should have given me Nekros and I did not receive anything. Not saying that I care, because I already have Nekros, but this does dispute the planned fix you have laid out. And my account is linked, unless somehow it got unlinked since I have always received drops in the past.

I started watching the con abit into it, and didnt get anything.

If you're going to do these prime drops can y'all make em a bit more forgiving? I mean, 30 consecutive minutes within an hour is a bit hard when you miss the first bit. 

I watched all the railjack and ground support stuff,  and it actually got me back to WANTING to play. Not getting these primes drops because of some technical BS just makes me bitter. I was there for last years ash prime, but got screwed because the con got me back into it so I never logged in before it for quite awhile. 

Mind you I did relink twitch/warframe yesterday, but before that I was linked since last con. Hoping that was the problem for next whatever - assuming I bother a third time. lmao

I watched both streams, for at least an hour. All accounts connected as needed.  I didn't get any of the drops.  I'm hoping this fix Monday will resolve both these missed drops.  If there's anything else I need to do (especially regarding the first missed drop), please advise, Devs.

Thank you.

This is the first time no drops ever happened. 😞

Well, cool i guess, i only received the ephemera because that's what i wanted, i didn't need the prime nekros nor did i have the time for it.

If you're going to give a free nerkros prime, i mean who am i to complain, i'll sell it for credits since i already own the original nekros and i don't build nor grind using prime warframes, just my personal quirk.

Archived