Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I got both.
Checked for the ephemera after an hour of watching and got it.
Checked for the Nekros Prime a few hours after the livestream because it was late at night and had to work in the morning. Didn't bother me if I didn't get it because I already have a Nekros Prime.

I received Nekros Prime but didn't receive the Lotus Ephemera. I watched both streams all the way through. And then went I wanted to double check to make sure my twitch was linked right I couldn't because the site was down and wasn't letting anyone log in. It's a huge bummer because I really just wanted the Ephemera

Big thanks... i was about to send you guys a message.
Also have screenshots because my friend got Nekros Prime while we were both watching the stream and i didn't. (i got the Lotus ephemera straight away after 30min. stream)
So i actually was a bit angry and worried about not getting the frame, also because i bought the Nekros deluxe skin bundle and traded for 2 Nekros augments, plus i bought both helmet blueprints lol.
I waited a week as i was told it could take a few days... i'm happy you figured out we had a problem with this.
Now i can stop being worried... no stress no mess.

Thanks for the great stream and great content, can't wait until next years Tennocon!

PS: Grendel ❤️

22 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message >to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). <

Erm what if I met all the criteria for getting both but received neither?

does mean I will receive no ephemera?

the only thing I did redeem was those promotional codes for the ducat, creds etc. 

but still no nekros prime or ephemera and I had set up early and linked accounts in advanced as I was looking forward to it!

i've submitted a support ticket I hope you guys receive it cause as I understand I was supposed to receive the ephemera already so it has me worried if i'll even receive the nekros please prove my doubts wrong I really want you to I don't wanna be right!

your guys support in the past and direction of development has never given me a reason to be unhappy and I don't want there to be as I hold you guys in high regard not just in the warframe community but in the games industry as a whole....

i'm sorry if it feels i'm putting on unnecessary pressure and having unwarranted worry for no reason, but I guess I can be impatient and childish at times i understand things don't always go to plan especially in the games industry so I hope everything is cool by next Monday!

i'm gonna go do some missions take it off my mind now!

This is very dissapointing on your part DE. I got neither drops and watched for five hours in total. So I filed a ticket. Your support staff said all my accounts were correctly linked but still got the copy paste response on top of it. Then you filed the ticket as solved. This problem is not solved, not by a long shot. A substantial number of your player base haven't got anything that you promised. I'll be fileing another ticket if nothing happens come Monday.

Also, maybe scraping stream drops, especially for Tennocon, would be a good idea as you clearly can't handle it based on this and last year.

Unacceptable and discusting response to those who got nothing. You ballsed it up, not us.

Hi

Was curious,  what about the players who did watch and did not receive either of those items ? I am on xbox one and my boy got his but I did not and we are in the same house on 2 different xbox ones with different accounts was there a only one per  family member  Aloud? was wondering about that ?

I did not receive the Lotus Ephemera or Nekros prime (with the free warframe slot)

and I watched the whole stream .....I waited seven days just like rebeeca said in the tennolive but until now I didn't receive any of the drops. 

Unfortunately I did not receive my nekros prime either but same as reported above I recieved the ephemera also. Was going to make a ticket and send in a report but it seems you all were notified by plenty of others with the same issue. My PSN Is EtnocSemaj just incase you all are gathering Psns 

7 days after stream and i didnt recieve my drops :C.First day after stream i send ticket to support and they told me that i need to wait 1 week and if i not recieve my drops to send another ticket.I did it and i hope everyone who hasnt recieved his twitch drops to recieve after this "Friendly criteria script"

I watched the entire stream, well for about 9 hours and I received nothing on my ps4 account, it is linked and it must be becuae I've received prime rewards from twitch before, I hope I can still get the stuff especially the ephemera, its sooo pretty, I've heard many reports of the same issue my username is (VisualSyncYT) and its linked to my twitch (zephereosgaming) 

Thanks, wife will be waiting for this to drop her Nekros Prime Monday.  We watched the whole entire TennoCon, and loved it.  She received the Lotus only.  The promo codes from the Simaris game show worked after waiting a while since the site was overloaded, lol.

Thanks again.  Having alot of fun with this game since last year.

Her Gaming name is TalynTam.

Archived