Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Buenas. En mi caso NO recibí Nekros Prime y SÍ la efímera de Lotus. Tres amigos a los que informé de la Tenno Live SÍ recibieron TODO. Por favor solucionen esto,

El juego me gusta mucho, llevo más de 300 horas jugadas. Gracias anticipadas por su gestión.

Thanks, willl be waiting for this to drop Nekros Prime Monday.  Watched the whole entire TennoCon, and loved it.  Received the Lotus only.  The promo codes from the Simaris game show worked after waiting a while since the site was overloaded, lol.

Thanks again.  Having alot of fun with this game since last year.

Oh, and if it makes any difference, I linked with Mixer account.

On 2019-07-12 at 10:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

Hi Danielle, thanks for getting in touch with the players about this issue, having waited seven days now I still haven't received my Nekros Prime drop on PlayStation 4 and neither has my brother who also watched the tennocon live stream.

I'm not a fans of posting on games forums, but I want to make it clear to everyone what I saw during the Tennocon 2019 live stream.  As based on the communications I'm seeing from Digital Extremes it's not clear if you know your Warframe website partly crashed/errored during the live stream and many users were not able to log into the Warframe site directly with their accounts during the stream. I tried 4 times over the course of the stream and was given an error message every time on trying to log in.

This I suspect is one of the factors that may have prevented tokens from being issued to some players. I myself got the lotus drop on Twitch and I remained watching the stream after getting the lotus drop, which may be the reason I didn't get the Nekros Prime drop as I suspect the timer for the second drop didn't reset if you stayed watching the main stream. I watched for around 2 hours in an unbroken sitting, didn't change twitch page etc.. just watched it straight, started about 40 minutes before the main tennocon stream and just left it running.

My brother started watching the main stream only after about 15 -20, but then watched to the end. By that point the Warframe website login had crashed, however.

I've seen a few reports of people getting two Nekros Primes on PC as some have stated the drop from Twitch was different to the one from the steam video. I can't confirm this myself as I was trying to get the drop on PlayStation 4.

Having spoken to a selection of people in my clan and region chat, I seem to be seeing a ratio of around five people who didn't  get the drop to one that did. So it's clear to me most players didn't get the drop as planned.

What this also means is that many new players who likely signed up to Warframe that day to get the drop, likely couldn't as you couldn't link your twitch account to the Warframe website during the stream due to the log in issue.

To me it seems the huge success of the event was great, but the website itself couldn't handle the traffic. So I will suggest future tennocon drops, should not be linked to the website and a in-game alert for a week or something like that would be a better idea, to avoid this problem. I think a work around is needed for the many new players who couldn't log into the site to link account and those who didn't get either reward when watching the stream.

I watched all panels but did not receive the Lotus ephemera or Nekros. I know I'm linked due to the frost and trinity giveaways but I got nothing this time around. I redeemed the promo codes from simaris quiz, and was active in twitch chat.

I HAVE MY ACCOUNTS LINKED I SAW ALL,INCLUDE I HAVE ALL TWITCH PRIME ITEMS FROM WHEN I BEGAN TO PAY FOR TWITCH PRIME ,I SAW ALL FROM BEGGINING,MY ACCOUNTS ARE LINKED,YOUR SUPPORT SERVICE IS IGNORING ME,AND I DONT GET NEKROS OR EPHIMERA 

P.S SORRY FOR CAPITTAL LETTERS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN

I didn't get either drop. Was really looking forward to the ephemera. Account has been linked long ago and I watched more than the required 30 minutes for each drop on the warframe twitch channel.

Thanks for looking into this

Edit: Found out it was sent to my PC account instead of my main account on xbox. Both use the same email but I guess we don't get to choose where it goes.

Hopefully those who actually watched the stream will get their rewards. I received my rewards like 8-9 hours after the streams finished (i had seen someone earlier who posted they waited 7 hours so i held out hope...which came to fruition :) )

On side note, i read somewhere if you watched on twitch app on mobile, that wouldnt work?

I watched all the panels and the entire tennolive through the twitch app for windows with my twitch prime account linked and not recieved Lotus Ephemera or the Nekros Prime. My friend who saw in the website received both. I thought the twitch's official app was valid too, was not it?

16 minutes ago, KhorCS said:

Will the lotus ephemera ever return? i missed the event due to real life stuff but i really want the ephemera 

Same question, I was on twitch, twitch linked to warframe and warframe linked to twitch, was on from 12:36 till 9:30ish and got neither drop. 

Will lotus ephemera return? 

Archived