[DE]Danielle

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

Posted (edited)

I didnt receive either one. Will there ever be another chance to get the ephemera? Perhaps you could have it as a drop for the next Prime time or dev stream?

Edited by (PS4)IndigoBolt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

I watched pretty much all of Tennocon with a linked Twitch account and didn't receive any items either

Edited by (PS4)Bosa416
  • Upvote 6

The same thing happened to me, received the Lotus Ephemera but I didn't receive the Nekros Prime.Hopefully it will be sorted out on Monday. Thanks for the update 

Thanks Dani for the heads up. I seem to have been one of the lucky ones to successfully get both so I'm a happy camper, but it always sucks to hear others missing out on what's rightfully theirs.

Just as a note though, I think most people would prefer if you guys make these a full week Gift of the Lotus Alert next year, while properly giving attendees theirs as you do every year. Should help get rid of issues widely.

If you want to give a drop to attract people to the streams you can always give something like a booster or a resource or a 3 Forma pack. I know it's less spectacular but it's also less troublesome for everyone involved.

Thanks for your work! 🙂

• Like 2

I watched the entirety of the tennocon stream but still have not recieved either of the drops on PC. My account is linked to my twitch so I dont know why it hasnt dropped yet 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I didn't receive either yet watched more than the time specified, I am linked and have been since last year, y'all should get a chat bot to message a 1 time use code to people after watching for a set time, it would resolve this issue going forward 

• Upvote 5

I only received the emphemera for watching the first stream to completion but never got Nekros for watching the TennoCon stream to completion. I thought MAYBE it had something to do with me watching the first part on my PS4 then the other through my phone. Hopefully things get fully ironed out so everyone can get their drops.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

Same here, drops went to my PC account I never use 😞

Woooooo thank you guys for coming through to us, we were starting to lose hope and DE finally came through with their promise. Thank you for listening to us!

42 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

Ow, exactly my issue, the ephemera was delivery very quick but until now, no Nekros prime to me, thanks for posting a answer Danielle.

Aye.  I helped 3 friends link their accounts. and i had mine already linked obviously. 

myself and 1 friend got the drops,  but my other 2 friends received neither.  I was chatting with them while the streams where on, so I know they were all watching the show. i had them make sure that they were logged into their twitch while watching too.  so I know they where all linked correctly.  but 2 still did not receive either drop. 

It would be good if your script team can account for these people also. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

If you linked your Twitch account to your PC account and then linked it to your PS4 account, then the Twitch rewards will go to the first account linked. You will need to unlink your Twitch account from all accounts and re-link it to the one account you wish to have as primary. 

Also, you should contact Support to see if they may be able to transfer the items from your PC account to your PS4 account. 

As Rell would say, "Happy!"

Thanks for the resolution, was wondering what could have happened on my end that might have buggered things up.

How about people like us who did not received either?! Its not clear whether you are investigating this or not.

• Upvote 10

I’m too signing the list of those unfortunate people that did not receive either drop. Very disappointing to see DE admit that there was a discrepancy, but only cater to one group of those affected. I have my account linked, watched the correct stream(s - the ephemera main stage portion and the tennolive) for the required amount of time. As I did not receive the ephemera right away like my clan mates and friends, I tried to investigate my twitch link but warframe website was down for the majority of the time after the simaris codes broke it.

I did manage to verify after it went back up that I had a link to the twitch account I was watching with, with no indication that there was any fault. Being told I did “not meet the criteria/was not eligible” is kinda insulting, as I had no power fixing whatever issue there is.

I have made a ticket to twitch in hopes of verifying my activity. But clearly the group of us that were entirely neglected by this issue are gonna get shafted regardless.

600k prizes is a great feat, but clearly some of us fell through the chairs here. Very disappointing that we are not being assisted. For future promotions, please don’t advertise it as a guarantee. 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

I watched a good chunk of the show (way more than 30 mins consecutively) and the entire dev stream section and didn't get either, I did raise a ticket but support replied telling me they couldn't do anything about it 😞

• Upvote 4

Well the opposite happen to me, I got nekros yet I didnt got the ephemera, watched the half of the art panel and all of the partner q&a panel

i checked my stuff to see if i got the lotus stuff and i didnt, on top of it i did check my twitch account and to see if it got linked and it is still currently linked, so im guessing im missing both things and didnt get either not just nekros 

• Upvote 3

I’m glad to hear something is being done! Hopefully everyone that watched and isn’t included in the group mentioned keeps letting DE know so they can get it fixed as well

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

I also only got the lotus ephemera but just guessed it was taking a bit of time but thanks for sorting this issue out

My girlfriend will be really happy 🙂 she received the lotus emphemera but not necros prime. She will be soo happy ^_^ Thank you :3